I'm proud of my Student Sage Northcutt:)

I'm really Proud he is reaching his goal we set out for using the Hoger MMA style. I had some doubters here, so just for clarification read the name on his chest.

In b4 third thread Phone Post 3.0

3rd

I would be proud also.

3rd Coming soon. Phone Post 3.0

SMH Phone Post 3.0

Like celebrity deaths and Jon Jones criminal complaints, Sage threads come in threes. Phone Post 3.0

You did a great job coaching Sage. My hat goes off to you and Sage.

Sam, I haven't seen you in his corner since his first amateur fight. Where you been? Jammed up? Phone Post 3.0

Huh?

Let's be honest here. How much training can he really do in between wrecking all that tang? Does he even sleep?

what thread do i subscribe to? all of them?

Chaelismyhero - You did a great job coaching Sage. My hat goes off to you and Sage.
Thank You Buddy. Phone Post 3.0

MMAFighterEdits - Sam, I haven't seen you in his corner since his first amateur fight. Where you been? Jammed up? Phone Post 3.0
If you pay attention to the interview, posted above, that was after his fight. Phone Post 3.0

MMAFighterEdits - Sam, I haven't seen you in his corner since his first amateur fight. Where you been? Jammed up? Phone Post 3.0
Oh but to answer your question.... Filming Movies like Jurassic Park. Phone Post 3.0

Chaelismyhero - You did a great job coaching Sage. My hat goes off to you and Sage.
I see what you did there Phone Post 3.0

I like your shtick
Would rerereread again Phone Post 3.0

Rahjai MD -
I see what you did there Phone Post 3.0
I caught that one too! Phone Post 3.0

The Alaskan Assassin -
Oh but to answer your question.... Filming Movies like Jurassic Park. Phone Post 3.0
Awesome, congrats buddy! Phone Post 3.0

Good luck in the movies Sam!

Your threads are great because you always seem to be several steps ahead of each anticipated post/outcome like a super villain.