I'm really liking the new Randy Couture Book!

Becoming the Natural: My Life In and Out of the Cage 

I just starting reading "Becoming the Natural" by Randy Couture with Loretta Hunt (Simon Spoptlight Entertainment) and I'm breezing through it because it's such a good read. Couture's voice really comes through well and it's an honest look at his life and the way things on and off the mat have played into one another. I'm about two thrids of the way through it now.

A full review of the book will be up along with reviews of other books ( like "A Fighter's Heart" and Oscar De La Hoya's new autobiography and more), supplements, training gear and more in the new Product Review section of the soon coming re-designed InsideFighting. We're veerrryy close now, guys I promise!

So check out the review when it goes up but feel free to go out and buy the book yourself now, because I don't think any wrestling or fight fans will be disapointed in the least.

www.InsideFighting.com

Is Randy half the human being Hughes is?

lol, I can't make those determinations BR. But I respect both fighters :)

But I think it's fair to say that their two books are pretty different, if that's what you want to know.

BuddyRevell -  Is Randy half the human being Hughes is?

lol

Oh, also there will be a place in the new Product Review section at IF to do this but in advance if there are any people with products that they are interested in having independently reviewed you can write Editor@insidefighting.com

We'll be adding new ones regularly and will have a mix of regular joe and expert reviewers to provide our large audience with an honest look at your product. You don't need to be an InsideFighting Advertising Partner to have your products reviewed.

"   Does he give any insight into why he dumped his first wife after winning the LHW title and achieving a new level of fame and celebrity?

...or did i just answer my own question?
"

I'm actually reading about that part of his life right now. It's very interesting and revealing. I suggest you check it out. Either that or more detached snippy posts, your choice ;)

And in case folks didn't realize, the co-author Lorretta Hunt is a fellow UGer in addition to being a full time writer so make sure you support her solid efforts here.

book has some great artwork inside it too by Edgar Brown.

Loretta worked hard on this book for the past year.

Buying my copy tomorrow.

Donkey Kong - how does elias post pictures without a blue name

He's got super powers.

Donkey Kong - how does elias post pictures without a blue name

He has a silver name.

lol.

thanks guys for the support.

Loretta

Is every UFC fighter going to be writing a bio book?

I own Jen's, chuck's, Matt's, Tito's, and now Randy's. Am I missing any?

"Does he give any insight into why he dumped his first wife after winning the LHW title and achieving a new level of fame and celebrity?

...or did i just answer my own question?"

Actually, he's on his third marriage and that was his second wife.

"does he address hgh? "

Yep

Just finished it,it's a credit to the authors that I got through it so fast. It just flowed very well and kept me interested in turning the page.

Is the book balanced or is it pro-Randy. I understand it's an autobio and not a bio.

goldenboyart - Elias,

Does Randy acknowledge ever using HGH?

If so how detailed does he get into?

thanks

the part i read he said he never took steroids...someone gave him some at one point (while he was still in the army) but he never took them...gave them to some other weight lifter guy and to this day has never taken a steroid.....up to the point i've read he hasn't mentioned hgh by name one way or the other......

i also got a review copy, have read about half since i got the book on tuesday...

just bought it