I'm sad...

.... Phone Post 3.0

Me too Malvert. As a huge BJ Penn, that was hard to watch. Hopefully BJ retires for good and enjoys life with his family.

Wasn't even close. Kills me to see BJ just completely owned. Phone Post 3.0

BJ is my favorite of all time, but what the Fuck kind of game plan was that? I wish he'd move to a new team. Phone Post 3.0

Me too dude. Me fuckin too Phone Post 3.0

Only thing that could have made that more weird is if he had come out with one boxing glove on.

That sucked. So hard to watch.

I can't understand why he would fight in that way, frankly he deserved to lose. That wasn't BJ PENN in there tonight.

I don't want to see Bj get beat on anymore. Love the guy, he's one of the best of all times but I wish he'd call it a day.

hellride - That sucked. So hard to watch.

I can't understand why he would fight in that way, frankly he deserved to lose. That wasn't BJ PENN in there tonight.

Sad,confused... dumbfounded that BJ would fight like he just did.

Respect to Edgar. He's just so much quicker than BJ,at this point.

Man....i dont kno what to say

Time to cry myself to sleep :( Phone Post 3.0

Also sad, and I'm sad for you, Malvert, you're one of the good ones.

I take small solace in the fact that guys like lionsoul are feeling the same pain, though.

That just doesn't make since? I'm confused on why his team wanted him to fight that way. Phone Post 3.0

JToller - That just doesn't make since? I'm confused on why his team wanted him to fight that way. Phone Post 3.0
This! Someone explain what just happened! Please shed some light for me..

I'm bummed too Phone Post 3.0

:(

Yeah this was sad to watch. It is one thing to see a guy like chuck go out swinging and just have the chin go. BJ was like a totally different fighter, one we don't recognize. He didn't even look the same coming out to the cage. It's almost like he was having second thoughts walking out there.

:( Phone Post 3.0

ophusker - Yeah this was sad to watch. It is one thing to see a guy like chuck go out swinging and just have the chin go. BJ was like a totally different fighter, one we don't recognize. He didn't even look the same coming out to the cage. It's almost like he was having second thoughts walking out there.
Exactly. wtf I figured he go out swinging! Phone Post 3.0

Count me in as one who is bummed out.

Props to BJ tho ........ Awesome Career

I wanted frankie for the first 2 fights. Was rooting for bj and the comeback story (first time ive really wanted bj to win) and I feel bad.

Cant imagine what its like for you long term bj fans. You all have my sympathy Phone Post 3.0

Great career, but that was awkward, weird, confusing and sad to watch.

Bummed that was the ending.