Im sick of u peeps under-estimating Swick!!!

Win Ben Saunders TKO (Punches) UFC 99 - The Comeback 6/13/2009 2 3:47
Win Jonathan Goulet TKO (Punches) UFC - Fight For The Troops 12/10/2008 1 0:33
Win Marcus Davis Decision (Unanimous) UFC 85 - Bedlam 6/7/2008 3 5:00
Win Josh Burkman Decision (Majority) UFC - Fight Night 12 1/23/2008 3 5:00
Loss Yushin Okami Decision (Unanimous) UFC 69 - Shootout 4/7/2007 3 5:00
Win David Loiseau Decision (Unanimous) UFC 63 - Hughes vs Penn 9/23/2006 3 5:00
Win Joe Riggs Submission (Guillotine Choke) UFC 60 - Hughes vs. Gracie 5/27/2006 1 2:19
Win Steve Vigneault Submision (Guillotine Choke) UFC 58 - USA vs Canada 3/4/2006 1 2:09
Win Gideon Ray TKO (Punches) UFC - Ultimate Fight Night 8/6/2005 1 0:22
Win Alex Schoenauer KO (Punch) UFC - The Ultimate Fighter 1 Finale 4/9/2005 1

Do u peeps realize He is 9-1 in the UFC! Half of which were at Middle weight!! Posted with respect from sherdog

he is do to fight a top fighter again.. the only one he fought he lost to

Every frign fight I get all these cats sayin he will get killed. Now daley is gonna smash him. U people need to smartin up

I agree.

kitzsu - he is do to fight a top fighter again.. the only one he fought he lost to

If you dont think their r top fighters on that list, I can't help you. U cant fix stupid!

What kitzu said.

Is that you really phil?

That's a fair record, but it's not an amazing record. The fight with Martin would have showed alot.

Best wins are Davis and Burkman. All the middleweights he fought before Okami are lesser talents, now removed from the UFC.

Agreed. Swick is the man.

nostripewhite - That's a fair record, but it's not an amazing record. The fight with Martin would have showed alot.

Best wins are Davis and Burkman. All the middleweights he fought before Okami are lesser talents, now removed from the UFC.

Maybe u dont realize that Riggs and Loiseau fought for the title

These lack of responses just prove my point

Keh932 - 
kitzsu - he is do to fight a top fighter again.. the only one he fought he lost to

If you dont think their r top fighters on that list, I can't help you. U cant fix stupid!

only possible top 10 win is Loiseau