I'm so jealous of E Telles!

I just saw that he is sponsored by Fogo de Chao.

Best sponsor ever.

Haha I saw that today and thought the same thing.

Word is Texas de Brazil might want to sponsor Miyao now Phone Post 3.0

That is awesome. Imagine going to eat for free all the time. My coach was sponsored by a local Brazilian steakhouse. The place was great, more of a mom and pop type of place than an a huge Texas de Brazil type of place. If your ever in the Dallas area check out "Brasil Brasileros", it's in Plano Texas. Nice change up from the bigger places. Phone Post 3.0

I'm hungry...

FlowWithTheGo - That is awesome. Imagine going to eat for free all the time. My coach was sponsored by a local Brazilian steakhouse. The place was great, more of a mom and pop type of place than an a huge Texas de Brazil type of place. If your ever in the Dallas area check out "Brasil Brasileros", it's in Plano Texas. Nice change up from the bigger places. Phone Post 3.0

Is that the one right north of George Bush close to 15th?

Pesadelo_Triangulo -
FlowWithTheGo - That is awesome. Imagine going to eat for free all the time. My coach was sponsored by a local Brazilian steakhouse. The place was great, more of a mom and pop type of place than an a huge Texas de Brazil type of place. If your ever in the Dallas area check out "Brasil Brasileros", it's in Plano Texas. Nice change up from the bigger places. Phone Post 3.0

Is that the one right north of George Bush close to 15th?
Steve what's up? I don't think so. It's right off of 75? But maybe close to George bush. It's been a while since I have been there.

You should know me, you cracked my nose trying a flying triangle in the gym. You were still a white belt at that time. I also worked at Razzoos then The Social house in uptown years later. But yeah check out Brasil Braslieros, it's really good and much cheaper than most places. Phone Post 3.0

I'm John Phone Post 3.0