Im so pissed right now

First off...there's much worse going on in this world...I understand...this is simply a vent on something silly yet annoying.

I received a delinquent bill for a 20 dollar copay from May. I keep all of my medical records and booking and have never been late on a payment.

I look back and notice this was just when my copay got swapped from 20 to 40 bucks...wife took our daughter to urgent care back in may and paid 20 bucks as billed.

We never received any follow up bills or info on this visit until today. I paid the bill online, but I have a feeling I am going to have to call and threaten people of they try to hit my credit with this.

I literally had only one 30+ day late payment 18 years ago when I moved and forgot to swap my address.

Any advice? Phone Post 3.0

Lux Fixxins - Pay the $20 bucks Phone Post 3.0
I did the second I received it...but I also called and left a voice message because this should've been addressed way sooner.

I never received anything on this urgent care visit wtf... Phone Post 3.0

There goes your credit score for 7 years...

Does $20 really affect your credit that bad? That sucks, bro. I would be steaming, too.

NiteProwleR - Does $20 really affect your credit that bad? That sucks, bro. I would be steaming, too.

You would be amazed. I would probably check it and dispute if need be. Unless you don't need a score to buy anything in the next couple years. Then F it.

If it was an outstanding medical bill and this was the first time you got notice, there is a good chance it never went to collections. It's one thing if youre late on a CC payment or some other revolving account that regularly reports to the bureaus. A one off bill like this wouldnt hit your credit report unless they decided to send it to collections, and even then it might not be reported. 99% chance your credit score is fine. I've had mix ups with some doctors bills that have gone 90+ days past due that I've paid as soon I found out about them. My score is still 800+ across all 3 bureaus because they never hit my credit.

im going through similar shit since we switched to new insurance

never before did i have to actually send out checks or pay by credit card for so many medical bills

everything was handled with the copay and that was it

these days, i cant keep up with the bills we receive for routine visits

Agent_Doakes_Aint_no_Jokes - First off...there's much worse going on in this world...I understand...this is simply a vent on something silly yet annoying.

I received a delinquent bill for a 20 dollar copay from May. I keep all of my medical records and booking and have never been late on a payment.

I look back and notice this was just when my copay got swapped from 20 to 40 bucks...wife took our daughter to urgent care back in may and paid 20 bucks as billed.

We never received any follow up bills or info on this visit until today. I paid the bill online, but I have a feeling I am going to have to call and threaten people of they try to hit my credit with this.

I literally had only one 30+ day late payment 18 years ago when I moved and forgot to swap my address.

You can measure the size of a man by the size of things that bother him.... Phone Post 3.0

I might be wrong on this but pretty sure a bill for $20 wouldn't go to collections, it wouldn't be worth it.

Steel Bayou -
Agent_Doakes_Aint_no_Jokes - First off...there's much worse going on in this world...I understand...this is simply a vent on something silly yet annoying.

You can measure the size of a man by the size of things that bother him.... Phone Post 3.0
Ok....so I suck lol.

I just got annoyed because I'm always on time with bills bruh Phone Post 3.0

Anything under 100 bucks doesn't affect your fico score. Phone Post 3.0