Im sorry, but Quinton's chick was

i guarantee you she had a nice plump ass for an asian girl. you can
just tell. she's not model asian hot but she had something.

Why the fuck do you ROMOS care who he's banging?

It just leaves more super models for us straight UGers to bang!

so you all are degrading a man's woman because she isn't up to par with what none of you get.........

he's being a MAN and staying with her and committing like a man should.

you degenerate fucks would be lucky just to even get some if you could pry your crusty palms of the keyboard.

fuckin assclown pieces of shit....
Learn what respect is.

I'm not even going to say the typical mma.tv ending with stfu......I'll just end it with a simple....
FUCK YOURSELFS!!!!!
na....

go order yourselfs a new "I'M A KEYBOARD WARRIOR AND I KNOW WHAT SHOULD BE" patch......sew it on your underroos you pretend to be compression shorts when you look in the mirror....ahem...
now...
FUCK YOURSELFS!!!!!

"Seriously, guys who talk like this are the ones who argue with strippers"

Nope, they might look at one, but they would never dare talk to her. They are the ones who sit in mommy's basement spending years working on their masterplan to finally ask the neighbour's 250-pound daughter for a date.

lol jjgirl just served us up! actually I'm told that I am very good looking. I just need more money!

whatever works for rampage is all good in da hood. I'm not really down with asian chicks, but wtf let him date whoever he wants. I was always a big fan of vitor's chick. also, I'm not sure how the hell this happend, but brad kohler had some nice arm candy as well.... is he a millionaire?

That is Rampage's maid imo.

"You sir are an ass"

thanks bro.

LOL @ 2nd base. damn.

YourFather has turned over a new leaf! New years resolution perhaps?

How about props to Rampage for being a family man versus banging some wannabe celebrity whore.

This thread is hilarious. And JJGirl is correct. Some guys just need to grow up.

I thought she looked fine. It was funny the way she looked at him when Chuck called him out though.

apparently this thread has never been experienced... Asian (we are talking about the girl on his left?) Anywho, Rampage is doing just fine IMO. Never has their been a more perfect marriage than tradition asian girl with standard american guy.

Every street black guy I've known who dated outside his race, ended up dating total bottomfeeders. It seriously has always confounded me.

Halibut and flounder are both bottomfeeders, still...damn good eating.

Well, Rampage def doesnt seem like the type to date a girl based on how she will impress others by looks.

not to mention crab and lobster. In fact, your analogy sucketh.

She knew damn well the camera was on her. Why did she continue to eat that chille dog???

She was hongry.

cuz she probably dont give a shit like ramapage dont give a shit....rampage found a girl that keeps it real like rampage perhaps.

yeah, just hongry. ain't no shame in that.