I'm starting to get sick of the anti-white BS

I'm all for black pride, brown pride, yellow pride, whatever. I'm not anti-ANYBODY. But I'm starting to get sick of all the anti-white bullshit that's going around these days.

Seems like the snowflakes and the Social Justice Warriors are trying to denigrate and eliminate anything male and anything white. And if I even THINK about showing off any "White Pride" bullshit then I get limped in along with a whole bunch pf people that I don't really want to be associated with.

That said, I'm really getting sick of it. Europe is undergoing a Muslim invasion. They are slowly allowing their culture and way of live to be appropriated and submerged. I get it that Mexico is moving north and there isn't really anything anyone can do about that. Except build a wall and enforce all current immigration laws.

But the crazy thing is if you look at the people who are screaming the loudest that everything male and everything white is wrong, IT'S ALL WHITE PEOPLE!

I really don't know what to do about this, or how to make my displeasure known. I'm not one to sew a bed sheet into a robe, but I really don't know what to do.

That's just your white fragility making you feel defensive about your unearned privilege. Pipe down honkey!

OP sounds like a fragile snowflake.

Poor thing doesn’t know what to do.

shut up vanilla face

Poor baby is beside himself and doesn't know what to do. Here's some advice. Fuck off, faggot. 

Look up Catrice M. Jackson on FB. Or her "She Talks We Talk" site.

I'm not sure what's crazier - the INSANE shit she spews, or the fact that she has so many white women falling all over themselves to be virtue signaled.

Case in point - a pic of one of her FB posts was published in a marketing group I'm in. She apparently advocates that women of color don't allow WP (what she calls white people) to see their posts or "learn" from their past experiences. Doing so is continued oppression and WP should only be able to "take advantage" of what women of color can teach them if they buy something, donate to patreon, or the like.

It's so ludicrous, I thought it was a spoof the first time I saw it.

But nope...it's legit.

I’m to the point where I kinda want people like that to have their way. Let the muslims in. Let the dems take office. Let the kids control the colleges(inmates run the prison). Then after all the shit hits the fan, see where we are when the smoke clears and take control back shove it in their fucking faces. 

Honk! Honk! Honk! Keep in honkin' ,honkey!

You are the new jew. 

White guilt is pure evil.

Flavorful -

Poor baby is beside himself and doesn't know what to do. Here's some advice. Fuck off, faggot. 

Lol. You must be mexican or black

Step away from the bullshit entertainment propaganda that flys as news these days and you’ll be much happier

So what are you going to do about it ?

HolyHackBBCZack -

Step away from the bullshit entertainment propaganda that flys as news these days and you’ll be much happier

Yup! Not like mayoral candidates are race baiting or anything!

If you get off the internet and TV, you’ll notice that the majority of the people don’t buy into any of that bullshit.

Most of that is taking place in extreme liberal areas that have heavy influence over the media. They talk about it like it is a more common way of thinking than it really is.  Too many people are glued to their phones and don’t look up at the real world and see it’s not real.

Scott Tuggle -

If you get off the internet and TV, you’ll notice that the majority of the people don’t buy into any of that bullshit.

Most of that is taking place in extreme liberal areas that have heavy influence over the media. They talk about it like it is a more common way of thinking than it really is.  Too many people are glued to their phones and don’t look up at the real world and see it’s not real.

Except that national, and local politicians , college professors, and school teachers are steadily pushing that narrative . Ya just ignore it and it will magically go away . This shit isn't just the media and social media anymore.

Nitecrawler -
HolyHackBBCZack -

She's trying to run for governor not mayor so it's even worse. 

Cracker-ass cracka!

Going Postal -
Nitecrawler -
HolyHackBBCZack -

She's trying to run for governor not mayor so it's even worse. 

Oh, Fuck me running!!! Could have sworn she wanted to be mayor!

Governor is exponentially worse. :-(

Shut up cracker. 

Nitecrawler -
HolyHackBBCZack -

Well fuck me. I didn’t know people across the country in states I’ve never been to are claiming that black people are more likely to get jail time for drug possession. How am I to make it through the day knowing this?