I'm Starting to go Crazy from Quarantine...

So I ordered a bunch of Hudson Valley foie gras from Amazon (shipped flash frozen in dry ice).My wife is going to be pissed at how much it cost, but I don't care and will pair well with prime filet.

Anything extravagent and stupid you guys have bought lately?

rufus -

So I ordered a bunch of Hudson Valley foie gras from Amazon (shipped flash frozen in dry ice).My wife is going to be pissed at how much it cost, but I don't care and will pair well with prime filet.

I made a thread a few weeks ago about it.  I've not done anything too extravagent, but I'm spent about three grand on shit that I never would have if things were normal.  Mostly sporting goods, training equipment for my daughter's sports, and a new gun and accessories for me.

Bad Monkey - 
rufus -

I made a thread a few weeks ago about it.  I've not done anything too extravagent, but I'm spent about three grand on shit that I never would have if things were normal.  Mostly sporting goods, training equipment for my daughter's sports, and a new gun and accessories for me.

I forgot I was pissed up a couple nights ago and bought a DeWalt wet/dry vac. She doesn't know about that either. It made sense at the time. LOL

Bad Monkey - 
rufus -

Oh, and I bought my son a authentic Christian Yelich jersey. He doesn't even like baseball. Yet. But I do. She was pissed about that. Who cares.

2 Likes

I got a subscription to the Archie Double Digest.

Went down a car detailing rabbit hole on YT and ordered about $400 worth of shit to wash my new truck.  And i already had a decent arsenal of car wash items.

Thrill Hammer - 

I got a subscription to the Archie Double Digest.

The fuck is that?

![](upload://gtIlgJ7bbyezdDaWmWuJH2FfWcJ.jpeg)

the stupidest purchase ever. archie comics in a double Digest form.

Thrill Hammer - 

![](upload://gtIlgJ7bbyezdDaWmWuJH2FfWcJ.jpeg)

Props. I would bang Veronica.

![](upload://bWNnpc2dchaW6ZTyeJvUu3Dbh8o.jpeg)

3 Likes

You can always read academic journals from Harvard of the Midwest, then apply it to the real world. 

rufus -
Thrill Hammer - 

![](upload://5vCSvk9EkFzFtn5Wo3tqiVlvqn9.jpeg)

Props. I would bang Veronica.

Me too.

I bought large square and round ice cube trays.

Ive bought cigars and a massage gun.

At least you didn't buy a Jordan Love jersey. Aaron would never forgive you! 

1 Like

2 shoyoroll gis

sweet solarflex shirt from Simms (they are crazy expensive ,but worth it, best fishing shirt out there) as well as a unitard fleece underlayer.  

Black Dougie -

Went down a car detailing rabbit hole on YT and ordered about $400 worth of shit to wash my new truck.  And i already had a decent arsenal of car wash items.

You And me both.  

obsessed garage just cost me some money  getting a pressure washer foam cannon setup

Sports cards ... lots and lots .. Fomo is real 

Went down an AK building rabbit hole. If not for the quarantine I dont think I would be doing this. Its turning out to be way more expensive than expected. My first AK build will basically cost me $1500.