Im stepping up to fight TKO 19!!

Awesome news, Greg. I will see you tonight and I will bring your shorts. I hope you don't mind that I had my name embroidered on the ass.

Best of luck bro, you have all the tools to win this fight!

See you soon

Mark

Good luck!

Hey greg great news to be reading today man!! Congrats, im sure you will do awesome, but remember, you havent trained 100% till you trained with me, or something er.. whatever.

Anyway man if your coming out on the 26th, i will see you there. Kick his ass seabass

Holy shit Compton! Awesome for you bro! I was not going to go to the show, now I am going to be there for sure!! This fight is all yours , best of luck!!!!!

Damien

Damien, a bunch of us are driving down leaveing at 11 on Saturday... send Dave an email

Good luck Greg! Are you fighting at 145 or 155?

Good luck.

Good luck Greg!!!!!!!

Crazyhook, do you mean Dave Maslen? 11 might be a bit early for me, but thanks for the offer.Is Chuck going with you guys?

Damien

Crazyhook any possibility to email them to me as well?

You should get Dave Maslen to email you some videos...

THEY KICK ASS :)

JHR I just spit my drink out on my monitor!Novagallia its some clips from Stout Vs Laliberte from the TKO proving grounds, they are a bit dark, if you want them leave your email and i will send them off tonight. Damien.. Chuck is coming with us as well...

Go greg, step up big guy. Give him the "Kingston special".

JHR,

I'm was hoping to bring the star of those videos out for a live performance in Montreal this weekend, but she can't make it. I tried! I'll see if I can get some more vids for you though.

Damian, give me a buzz or stop by my place if you are interested in catching a ride with us. We're leaving 11'ish on Saturday morning.

Can't wait for the event. Great card. I'll be there cheerin' on the boyz from the OV and London.

Dave "Patow" Maslen

About time you quit lurking Dave !!!

If Damien comes does that mean I am in the trunk again???

You and breadball can fight for the trunk spot crazyhook. Maybe you'll find your video while you're back there.

Greg: Sorry, I've been on the road for a couple of weeks and just got to an internet connection now. If you want to train for his style, go to the middle of the dance floor at the Iron Horse with a mic and tell everyone that Twisted Sister sucks...you'll have several Laliberte's coming at you from various angles.

Sorry I won't be around to train or to see it...I'm in Colorado now. Maybe I can get the PPV out here.

You'll do great bro, it doesn't matter how soon, you're always in better shape than anyone I train with, and you're technically superior to him.

Good luck.

-M$M.