I'm Tired

I’m tired.

I’m tired of thinking that after going to the store to buy brewskies and grubbage for the tailgate the day before the big game on Sunday that I’ve likely done more prep work than the entire Bengals team for the same game I am getting ready to go watch them play.

I’m tired of Marvin Lewis giving stupid excuses for the stupid mistakes his stupid players make during games. Marvin – You aren’t fooling anyone. We all know you aren’t supposed to fair catch the ball on the 3, but when you give a reason why they did it we all wonder if you really are that fucking dumb. Just tell the truth and say “He fucked up”.

T.O. is having a hell of a year. Guess what? He’s the first motherfucker that needs to be kicked off this team. I’m tired of his T-Rex arms in traffic and his completely apathetic approach to the game. When he dogged it last week with less than a minute to go in the game I actually popped a blood vessel in my eyeball I was yelling so loud. I don’t know if I should commend Marvin for having the self control to not run onto the field to kick that motherfucker in the ass or if I should be pissed at him for not having the balls to do it. Either way – T.O. needs to go away. He doesn’t love football.

Bratkowski (the Bengals offensive coordinator) is about as predictable as the sunrise and as moronic as a Three Stooges marathon on TBS. When you have one of the better RB’s in the league, why take him out of the game on EVERY 3rd and short? Hint to Mr Bratkowki (you fucking idiot): when you line up in shotgun without a running back, there isn’t much doubt to what you are about to do. And if this is your game plan – it would help if you had an offensive line that could block anyone for longer than 3 seconds.

It would be awesome to start a game that didn’t involve the Bengals committing a false start penalty.

It would be awesome to have a punt returner that didn’t catch the ball, look left, look right, read a couple verses from some faggoty poetry book for inspiration, then decide to run forward for 3 yards. If he doesn’t fumble………moral victory.

It would be nice if the Warsteiner vendor was still selling beer at my section. But he isn’t. The Bengals fucked that up too. Now I get the choice of pussy Miller Lite and pussy Coors Light. Don’t blame me when I start sneaking my beer into the stadium next week you fucking bastard.

Bastard? Who am I calling a bastard? The bastard I speak of is Mike Brown. Owner. GM. Son of the great Paul Brown. Unfortunately, Mike was born on 3rd base and believes he hit a triple. We’ve all heard the saying “the apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree”. Well, in this case, the apple fell from the tree, hit a stick, rolled down a hill, smashed off a few rocks, ramped into the street and got run over by a fucking semi truck. Whatever football smarts Paul Brown had in his sperm, it ran down the crack of his wife’s ass on the night Mike was conceived. Someone find that pillow and make it the GM of the Bengals.

So yeah… I’m tired. I’m tired of rooting for a team that deep down inside I know will never be successful under the current ownership.

I’m tired of knowing that when that current ownership dies, despite having a party and cheering like Hitler himself has passed, I know that his daughter will eventually take over this team and further fuck up this franchise.

I’m tired of losing. But I’m too stubborn to change.

So yeah……Who Dey.

Sorry for the FRAT.

Had to get that off my chest.

It's tough being a fan of a losing team... fuck our lives!!! :-(

"So yeah... I'm tired. I'm tired of rooting for a team that deep down inside I know will never be successful under the current ownership."

"It's tough being a fan of a losing team... fuck our lives!!! :-("

guys I feel your pain, believe me. I remember the Jets going 1-16 like it was yesterday. We need to stick together lol. Although this has been a magical season so far, I know deep down in my heart the Jets are gonna blow it in the end and make it THAT much worse. I really don't believe I will ever see them win a superbowl in my lifetime. FML :(

Bastard? Who am I calling a bastard? The bastard I speak of is Mike Brown. Owner. GM. Son of the great Paul Brown. Unfortunately, Mike was born on 3rd base and believes he hit a triple. We’ve all heard the saying “the apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree”. Well, in this case, the apple fell from the tree, hit a stick, rolled down a hill, smashed off a few rocks, ramped into the street and got run over by a fucking semi truck. Whatever football smarts Paul Brown had in his sperm, it ran down the crack of his wife’s ass on the night Mike was conceived. Someone find that pillow and make it the GM of the Bengals.

This is some of the funniest shit I've read in a long time. Well done. "Mike was born on 3rd base and believes he hit a triple" - lol

Was following the score on the ticker while watching the Jets game. Alco, after that game you have every right to vent. My pain is watching the Eagles lose big games at the end of every season. I can only imagine what a Bengals fan goes through.

Great point on ownership. Marvin Lewis is on the last year of his contract…what owner in his right mind allows that to happen? He should have either been re-signed last year, or fired. I’m sure Mike Brown did not want to pay for two coaches though. Therefore, you have a lame duck head coach. Oh, and while you’re at it Marvin, how about taking on Terrell Owens too. I’m sure he and Chad will be not be a problem at all. Just make sure to keep them each happy. ..running game be damned. I’m shocked actually that Marvin hasn’t gone off at a press conference yet.

Haha.  I was pretty drunk last night.  I barely remember writing this.  Good stuff.

SecondBase - Exactly.  Lame duck head coach who has historically struggled to keep his players under control under normal situations.

I honestly believe that if the Bengals didn't have a Thursday game this week that Marvin would have been fired this morning.  As it is, he'll be fired after they get fuck-stomped by the Jets.  Mike Zimmer will be promoted to "interim" head coach.

I'm hoping they'll fire Bratkowski too, but I'm not holding my breath.

At least your not a Bills fan?

I don't even go to the games anymore.

Alco, i have a bad feeling about the game tonight. You know those primadonna receivers of yours are gonna show up in a prime time game. With the Gaytriots up next, this is definitely a TRAP game!

try being a 9ers fan

blunt minded - try being a 9ers fan
The only 2 Super Bowls the Bengals managed to get to, they lost to the 49ers.  You aren't going to get a lot of sympathy from me.

TheRealJoker - It's tough being a fan of a losing team... fuck our lives!!! :-(

Panthers fan.

And nice stylish rant by the OP

I feel like I just had an NFL fan energy drink :-)

lol @ TRJ.

It was kind of nice to watch football today and not get all pissed off at the Bengals ineptitude.

Unfortunately, the Bengals have the Saints up next - and I will get to witness that massacre in person.

They should give us a rebate on season tickets, parking and stadium brewskies when the performance on the field is this bad.

Nice rant. I must say though, I remember chuckling to myself as you tried to convince Steelers and Ravens fans why the Bengals should be the favorites and WOULD win the AFC north this year at the beginning of the season.

All of us had the fail proof logic of 'it's the Bengals they CANNOT put together two straight winning seasons. Sorry.'

blunt minded - try being a 9ers fan

Shit man the only Superbowl my Chargers got into we got owned by the Niners, on a good note it is nice to see us compete in games when years ago we were a horrible team with a good rush defense and that was about it. now if only we could stop choking.

thePetester - Nice rant. I must say though, I remember chuckling to myself as you tried to convince Steelers and Ravens fans why the Bengals should be the favorites and WOULD win the AFC north this year at the beginning of the season.

All of us had the fail proof logic of 'it's the Bengals they CANNOT put together two straight winning seasons. Sorry.'

As a Bengals fan, I'm delusional.  Hope springs eternal, and with the beginning of each football season I convince myself that THIS is the year.

Is it time to move on from Carson Palmer? 

east - Is it time to move on from Carson Palmer? 

Currently the Bengals have the no.2 pick of the draft. They should be praying they slide up to no.1 to get Andrew Luck. Since his shoulder injury Palmer just doesn't look like he has the throw he used to.