i'm waiting...

to hear back from the union.

i got an email last week about a volunteer opportunity in New Orleans to help with Children Defense Fund and Habitat.

my wife and manager said it's cool if i go. so i'm just waiting to hear if they still need me. (sounded like the priority was nurses for mobile medical vans for schools)

if they say yes I'll be there last week June, first week July.

i really wanted to go when Katrina first hit but was in my last semester in school.

I really hope i can go this time.

I'm going :)

do it in the spirit of giving and you shall receive.

That's paradoxical.

hopefully there will still be some stuff worth looting

thanks MS