Imagine if Anderson wins and then suddenly....

The lights in the arena go out.

Suddenly, up on the big screen, appear a pair of hands rythmically clapping.

Before the camera has a chance to pan all the way up, the educated fans already know who it is..........

Lutter: Hellooooooooooooooo, Anderson................

Silva is unable to hide the shock and uneasiness he feels.

But it's too late. The rabid "casuals" live for constant drama and bullshit and this has come out of nowhere and intrigued them.

Lutter makes his way to the cage, walking in a loose, borderline-effeminate manner.

This is a guy who while he lost to Anderson the first time they met, was so overwhelmingly better that Randy Couture could only summarize the match as "I just dont understand how Travis let this happen."

Lutter throws up his dukes, just inches from the champion's face.

"Cant retire just yet!", he barks.

And just like that, the biggest rematch in MW history(and only plausable challenge left for Anderson) is on!

^ Vivid imagination!!!

9.5/10

very well done!

Round 2

Travis Lutter quickly scores a double-leg takedown. Anderson Silva lands an upkick that hurts Lutter. Lutter falls down into Silva's guard where Anderson sinks a deep triangle. Silva lands several elbows to Lutter's head from the bottom while still holding the triangle. Lutter taps at 2:11 of the second round.

Lutter has lost 3 of his last 4...

.......................... Phone Post

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/671/750/lutter_display_image.jpg?1296151445

Lol, nice. Phone Post

Lol

:) Phone Post

I lold Phone Post

In 2 hours, Lutter managed to cut .5lbs

THE MAN BEAT RORION'S SON AND WON THE ENTIRE TOURNAMENT UNDER THE RULES RORION HIMSELF INVENTED SO HIS SONS WOULD WIN.

While this is stupid you did catch me off guard. I did not see Travis lutter coming!!! Phone Post

I was devastated when Lutter lost. He had it. What a dunce. Phone Post

Auzzie - Out of every fucking fighter in the world you had to pick Lutter

lol.

32Hunter - 
Auzzie - Out of every fucking fighter in the world you had to pick Lutter

lol.

Last man to get triangled by Anderson.
He was winning the fight up until then.

Lol Phone Post

brilliant

He's wearing a gi with the number 23 on the back! What does this mean, Joe? Phone Post

ttt