Imagine if Nate got injured

Where would the "Jorge Masvidal is a star now" crowd be at?

They wouldn’t be at UFC 244. That I can tell you.

1 Like

Luckily, Nate never pulled out of a fight. Even when he had a broken rib against RDA and couldn't train for a month before the fight.

That’s the thing. Both Diaz brothers fought for the title.

- YouTube

jesus fuck. i thought i posted too much. step away. i shall too but you need to more. 

mindless optimism - 

jesus fuck. i thought i posted too much. step away. i shall too but you need to more. 

Or I can just go to another forum with active members. Later nerd.

1 Like

oh wait! take me with you! haha

Damn you still mad lol

Helluvah Guy - 

Damn you still mad lol

“It might sound real rude and [like] I’m out of my mind, but in a five-minute setting or in a cage type setting grappling, I could give this guy hell man.”

CRE -
mindless optimism - 

Or I can just go to another forum with active members. Later nerd.

With the explosion of social media, forums and posting on forums, is pretty much dead now. Everything is all on Twitter and reddit now.

But In a weird case, shitdog continues to just barely hold on to whatever little irrelevancey it has left, because all the trolls/losers who are too afraid to speak their non sense on twitter, have made shitdog their home for their shit posting (shitdog mods are SJW liberal tool bags who will ban you for any opinion that is not in line with their opinion)

The losers on shitdog figure that they may as well just stay on a dying platform like sherdog where no one else can see what they have to say, where they can make shitdog their own personal little “hideouts,” as for to converse with other like-minded nuts in their own little safe spaces.

On shitdog you are only allowed to shit post, as long as you fighter bash Conor, and ride Khabib’s little falafel nuts. Shitdog might actually just be a dead UFC shill site now. Shitdog has become like a niche, lowgrade, bootleg, unpopular 4chan for the losers who inhabit the MMA fandom. Except shitdog is highly liberal, and only bashing fighters who the mods dislike, is whats allowed. It’s very similar to the UFC reddit. Just pure toxic scum. Shitdog is literal cancer too…Cant wait until that site finally fades away. I haven’t personally clicked on to shitdog in over 2 years now.

Like I said, website forums are pretty much dead now. it’s a thing of The past.

but Considering that, the UG still does pretty well, and is more popular then sherdog now. The UG still has its members. The mods here are cool. Freedom of speech and differing opinions are allowed here. the UG is pretty much all that’s left in terms of MMA forums and actual MMA discussion now. You wont find anything else like it, in terms of website forums, with a community still ticking on.

Its crazy how things have changed.

back then, it was more common to see different opinions. but those people with differing opinions werent trolling assholes. Everything now a days is for the meme and being “edgy.” They at least attempted to present their different perspectives civilly (most of the time). People were much more educated back then. You saw indiviudaulty a whole lot more back in the day

I feel that whats taken the biggest hit, is the sharing of information, and conspiracy theory. Back then, you could see legit documentaries on youtube, exposing lots of valuable information. Back then, it was fun to see all the conspiracy theory conversations that were going on. All the videos to watch were entertaining. There were wide exchanges of information taking place daily, and passionate people discussing things that truly mattered to them. With the PC liberalization of everything all of that has died out, and that’s a damn shame. We live in pretty boring bland times now where everyone must think the same, act the same. Things that weren’t taboo just a couple years ago, are now suddenly today, and must be avoided talking about at all costs. Meanwhile the perverted elites are normalizing drug use, legalized weed, want to legalize prostitution, and want to normalize many perverted sexual deviancies. It’s been a complete degradation of society. The beginning stages of the internet were good. Now we know the internet was used as nothing more then a tool to effectively control the people and their opinions even more. The “internet age” has led to people being more controlled then ever before in human history. look how “they” hijacked the truth movement and tried to attach “nazism” to it, to discourage people from siding with the truths. Trump was controlled opposition to hijack the truther movement and delegitimize it. end rant

Imagine if Conor hadn't chosen to fight Nate , Nate would still be making 30k a fight 

horrible post bro

troll  or not it is just bad form to speak of fighter injury

great Jorge gifs though

1 Like

And Nick stepped in

CMX - 

Imagine if Conor hadn't chosen to fight Nate , Nate would still be making 30k a fight 

It’s weird to think that if Nate hadn’t ever called out Conor out of nowhere after the Michael Johnson fight, he’d probably be done with fighting.

mindless optimism - 

Fuck off queer. CRE is one of the best posters in the history of this forum. He always brings up valid points and is a master GIF maker. He’s cool enough to have the man who beat the shit out of Prime Anderson Silva and almost took the title from Prime Jon Jones call his name out of respect. And he literally made Ben Askren unretire and was a big part of bringing him to the UFC.

CRE -

Luckily, Nate never pulled out of a fight. Even when he had a broken rib against RDA and couldn't train for a month before the fight.

That’s the thing. Both Diaz brothers fought for the title.

- YouTube

Oh that’s why he lost the Rda fight?

Angry Ram -

Imagine if you sat on a road cone and went right to the base

Siciliano di Brooklyn - 
mindless optimism - 

Fuck off queer. CRE is one of the best posters in the history of this forum. He always brings up valid points and is a master GIF maker. He’s cool enough to have the man who beat the shit out of Prime Anderson Silva and almost took the title from Prime Jon Jones call his name out of respect. And he literally made Ben Askren unretire and was a big part of bringing him to the UFC.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Jones right nostril -
Siciliano di Brooklyn -
mindless optimism -

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

[?IMG]

Anybody think Conor low key stays in shape in case something happens to one of these guys? If he wants to jump the line for a massive fight, that'd be one way to do it. It'd also slaughter the Canelo fight. 

Imagine if Askren wouldn't have gotten KOd faster than any fighter in the history of this sport?

Siciliano di Brooklyn - 
mindless optimism - 

I appreciate that. But he has a point too.

I’ll try to minimize hating on Masvidal. Personally I tend to think that type of angst is sort of what sells better or builds more hype and emotion, so this thread actually works well compared to if I was straight up supporting Jorge.