imagine waking up...

...knowing that you were gonna be locked in a cage to fight anderson silva.

that would suck.

good point ^^^ 

edit: but the medical bills would suck

jay1220 - how would that suck????

You get a ton of exposure

i would fight him for free

you are an idiot and would get KOed immediately.

flesheatingbull - ...knowing that you were gonna be locked in a cage to fight anderson silva.

that would suck.

With the pay Forrest is getting (assuming), I'd run face first neck extended as far and as fast as I could into one of Anderson's fist.

Mugsee - 
flesheatingbull - ...knowing that you were gonna be locked in a cage to fight anderson silva.

that would suck.

With the pay Forrest is getting (assuming), I'd run face first neck extended as far and as fast as I could into one of Anderson's fist.
lol

be a lot worse to wake up not knowing where you are after fighting Anderson Silva!

jay1220 - 
flesheatingbull - 
jay1220 - how would that suck????

You get a ton of exposure

i would fight him for free

you are an idiot and would get KOed immediately.

probably BUT I would also get a BJ immediately after I mention the fact I was the guy who fought Anderson Silva on national TV

BJ > KO

lol if that's what it will take for you to get a BJ then you might as well give up now, cause you're never gonna fight Anderson Silva on national tv.

This thread reminded me of this old gem:

Zedlepln - This thread reminded me of this old gem:

Shit, I don't think I'd be in the mood for pity sex if I just lost and felt like shit. I like to feel like, you know, a MAN during sex, not some second rate dude getting poon because some chick feels sorry for me!

i really wouldnt care on how she felt, as long as i hit it im fine

Danlosdi - 

i really wouldnt care on how she felt, as long as i hit it im fine

Kinda ironic she has him in a thai clinch, though.