Imagine Your Son Betraying You Like This

Not necessarily true .

A cording to the AP

An Associated Press review of court documents in more than 300 federal cases stemming from the protests sparked by George Floyd’s death last year shows that dozens of people charged have been convicted of serious crimes and sent to prison.

The AP found that more than 120 defendants across the United States have pleaded guilty or were convicted at trial of federal crimes including rioting, arson and conspiracy. More than 70 defendants who’ve been sentenced so far have gotten an average of about 27 months behind bars. At least 10 received prison terms of five years or more.

Lots of people have gone to jail over BLM riots. Probably doesn’t get reported as much though, so more publicly for sure

2 Likes

Heres a story of kind of the opposite situation

Rich dentist murders his wife on a hunting trip, claims it was an accident, cashes her $4 million dollar life insurance policy

Gets found guilty of murder and wire fraud….kids “support” him lol. For his money im sure. Dude just killed their mom

Im not pissed at the sentence. He brought a firearm and thought he knew what he was doing.

Its the disparity of enforcement, prosecution, and coverage of left vs right that is undeniable and what people are pissed about.

That and the bitch ass family.

1 Like

This scourge of suburban white people being treated unfairly by the justice system needs to end!

Where is the social justice for marginalized people like this fine patriot?

2 billion in damage, 20+ dead, countless assaults on law enforcement.

10 people doing 5+ years… Bro, that math checks out in your head?

1 Like

I didn’t say it was comparible in cost

The narrative that no one gets arrested for the BLM/antifa riots is abjectly false though.

Arrest them all as far as I’m concerned.

Anyone who riots, creates property damage to cars or businesses, injures another (including fist fights), etc etc…arrest them all

Doing similar stuff at the US capital in the design to hinder/stop/impede the transfer of power SHOULD carry more punitive weight though.

It’s been my long standing position that anyone that participates in any of this shit is a fucking moron…blm, antifa, proud boys…whoever. Real adults grounded in reality don’t do this shit. OP subject now gets to spend 7 years behind bars and have his family torn asunder because of his conspiracy fetish, really he has no one to blame for his own actions but himself. Is the son a rat? Sure. Not like the Dad DIDN"T do what he got ratted out for, because he posted videos of it himself.

1 Like

I like the idea that the reason there wasn’t more arrests during out of control riots spread across US cities by masked people at night was because of right/left politics.

And the reason there was a lot arrests at the US CAPITOL in the MIDDLE OF THE DAY is because of right left politics also.

Lol.

If you’re a stupid, criminal piece of shit and lack the sense to question what a media figure is saying then im good with this