Immigrant violence in San Jose

Just watched like 10 videos of violent protesters assaulting regular people who were trying to go to a Trump rally. Basically, cholo'd out Mexican men.

I don't even support Trump, but this shit makes my blood boil. How the fuck have we gotten to the point where we let blatant, racist, violence just happen, and nothing is done about it. Have Americans lost all of their fight? Its like we're not even willing to defend ourselves. I just see a bunch of polo-wearing family men, getting outnumbered and assaulted and they can't even fight back.

And ironically, we criticize Europeans for letting Muslims take over and say, "that'd NEVER happen here!". It's already fucking happening.

Nauseating.

I want these people out of my country

They want Free Speech as long as it's theirs. Notice Trump Supporters aren't beating people at Cuntface's rallies.

"How the fuck have we gotten to the point where we let blatant, racist, violence just happen, and nothing is done about it."

When did we ever stop allowing it? Phone Post 3.0

if you support a scumbag like trump or hillary you deserve a beating.

M1number1Fan - if you support a scumbag like trump or hillary you deserve a beating.

Who's your candidate?

M1number1Fan - if you support a scumbag like trump or hillary you deserve a beating.

This is what separates us from the third world countries.

We don't beat up people we disagree with except for the World star crowd.

bet lots of them are illegals too

Jack Carter -

I def want people burning the American flag in my country. (Saracism)

The more these animals behave like this the more I believe trump is right Phone Post 3.0

M1number1Fan - if you support a scumbag like trump or hillary you deserve a beating.
If you have a scumbag opinion like this you should be shot on site.

See he problem fuckface? Phone Post 3.0

This kind of shit is only considered racist or wrong if you are on the other side.

Can't stand Trump...but if anything got me to vote for him it would be these Anti-Trump protesters. Phone Post 3.0

The people committing these crimes are getting braver by the week as well. They see this type of behaviour going unpunished on TV and know that they can now get away with it. How do you think that will end?

I have no idea why the worst of them aren't arrested.

In Limbo -

Id bet on the contrary. As a Mexican American myself, I would bet that it's a bunch of dumbass American born Mexican who feel like they are representing something. 

Too ignorant to understand that they are hurting their own "cause". Who will take their argument seriously with actions like that?

athey give all Hispanics a bad name. Acting like this, and wonder why they are treated like scum.

I was the same way about Trump; I was turned after the shenanigans in Europe and the incessant talk about our open borders. These videos just makes me want to vote for anyone that favors protected borders and America first ideals.

All these protestors are doing is eroding our goodwill to the illegals. Phone Post 3.0

May the best man win.

Jack Carter - 

Who's your candidate?

I'm libertarian. people who vote R or D are voting to use government violence to take my freedom so why should I care if violence is done to them.

M1number1Fan - 
Jack Carter - 

Who's your candidate?

I'm libertarian. people who vote R or D are voting to use government violence to take my freedom so why should I care if violence is done to them.

Let's try this again:

Who's your candidate?

whooleeo - 
In Limbo -

Id bet on the contrary. As a Mexican American myself, I would bet that it's a bunch of dumbass American born Mexican who feel like they are representing something. 

Too ignorant to understand that they are hurting their own "cause". Who will take their argument seriously with actions like that?

athey give all Hispanics a bad name. Acting like this, and wonder why they are treated like scum.

Valid point. Could very well be.

I would also vote you up on your screen name alone lol, but I'm out of them today.