IMO overeem beats cain, but jds destroys overm

Cain can't clinch like he did with jds vs overeem, and not sure how he'd drag him into the deep rounds without taking heavy damage, I think overeem takes this fight easy. At the same time I think jds can deal with overeems strength, and KO him, he certainly proved he has the heart and the chin to make this a 5 round fight.......however dana sets up these next fights is going to be very interesting.

Why don't u put your feet up in the air open your mouth and do sit ups mouth to waist Phone Post

And the tuf n00bs spoke their trend following dribble.

Overeem wouldn't be able to handle to pace of Cain. Phone Post

Depends on how effective his TDD is early on. I give reem a good chance for tko in 1st 2 rounds after that its all cain Phone Post

Idk man, Cain was on some terminator shit tonight. If he keeps it up I truly don't see anyone fucking with him and I'm not a Cain fan at all. Phone Post

I wonder how Cain will be able to absorb Reem's knees, if he broke Lesnar's massive ribs surely he can do the same to Cain.

hellride - I wonder how Cain will be able to absorb Reem's knees, if he broke Lesnar's massive ribs surely he can do the same to Cain.

This. Cain just can't pin him against the fence, he'll eat some rib shattering knees if he does, not sure how cain can deal with that.

actually i think cain would present the bigger threat with his wrestling, but i think Overeem would beat both more times than not.

I always felt cain had the better stand up vs jds, but his chin was no where near as good....so didn't know who to pick in the first fight. I counted cain out in this fight ,and was pretty shocked at how it turned out. I could be completely wrong about this assesment, but although boxing is my first love, mma tends to have more surprises than boxing year after year.

While the reem is a clear #3, he would get decimated by 1 or 2 Phone Post

Overeem would beat both of them imo.

beanouno - Overeem wouldn't be able to handle to pace of Cain. Phone Post

. Phone Post

Ikmorethanyou - Why don't u put your feet up in the air open your mouth and do sit ups mouth to waist Phone Post

...and lol!!! Phone Post

OP u should have easily realized Cain was coming off a 14 month layoff and major surgery to his shoulder? these men are not machines, it affects them. GSP is inhuman and him and A.Silva are probably the only fighters that cn ovecome this.

The Reem is going to smash the pair of them.

I feel its the other way around.

Reem is an all roudn better striker than JDS, far more tools and has fought way better strikers than JDS has.  Of course JDS has heavy hands and good boxing so he could always land the big shot but if I had to pick id say Overeem mauls him on the feet.

However Cain is a horrible matchup for Overeem, hed put Overeem on his back and wear on him, Reems gas tank sint the best and Cain's is so it would jsut be a matter of time before Cain got a GnP stoppage.