Impact Fighting - Hope for Hannah

Some of you know me, I've been a member since something like 1998, I was the head of the North Dakota Athletic Commission for something like 3 years and then started my own small, local promotion Impact Fighting Championship (believe it or not, I actually had the name before those hacks in Australia decided to run like 2 shows).

I have an 8 year old son, Lucas, and he has a classmate who has a bone cancer. She has to travel regularly to get treatment. A day before my last show in September my son came to me and said we need to do something at the show to help Hannah. Obviously, 1 day doesn't give us enough time to do much of anything, but we talked about it and we are going to do a fund raiser for Hannah at the December 14th show. If this is important to my son, it is important to me. I've already had one UFC veteran volunteer to fight on the card with his purse going entirely to the family.
What I'd like to see is 2 things. I'd like to get some autographed items from fighters to auction off at or around the fights with the proceeds to go to the family, and secondly, if anyone has any connections into some of the bigger fight camps, I'd like to get some footage of those fighters either wearing Hannah's wristbands or expressng their support, to be displayed at the fights.

Thanks in advance for any help than anyone can give.

Chad Kurle
chad@impactfighting.net

ttt

If you'd like to check out the shows that we put on, check out our Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/ImpactFighting

TTT for a worthy cause. Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - TTT for a worthy cause. Phone Post

You need to email me buddy Phone Post

sincere thanks for all the TTT's

TTT

ttt

TTT

ttt

Great cause! TTT

ttt