Eddie Edwards vs. Trey vs. Ace Austin vs. Mystery Opponent

IMPACT KNOCKOUTS CHAMPIONSHIP
Jordynne Grace (c) vs. Deonna Purrazzo

IMPACT X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
Willie Mack (c) vs. Chris Bey

IMPACT WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
The North (c) vs. Ken Shamrock and Sami Callihan

GAUNTLET MATCH
Alisha Edwards vs. Havok vs. Kiera Hogan vs. Kimber Lee vs. Kylie Rae vs. Nevaeh vs. Rosemary vs. Susie vs. Tasha Steelz vs. Taya Valkyrie
Winner become number one contender for Impact Knockouts Championship

Should also have a bunch of guys returning such as EC3, eric young, as well as the Club and more. Ive never really watched tna/impact but this looks like a good show.

KEN SHAMROCK?

Will EC3 and Gallows/Anderson actually be off their non-competes?

Supposedly all of them have already filmed vignette content for TNA, free of course. 

Heath Slater rumored to be on as well.

Its going to be horrible, imo. I’ve watched impact and they have no clue what their doing. Hopefully a bunch of “surprise” appearances help, because it’s tough to watch. 

Koma - 

Will EC3 and Gallows/Anderson actually be off their non-competes?

Supposedly all of them have already filmed vignette content for TNA, free of course. 

Yes - EC3 has a countdown timer on his site. Everyone released then will be available.

I'm half interested to watch just because I wanna see who shows up.

Was watching a couple Impact clips on youtube last weekend, and D-Lo teased an Aces & Eights reprised - wouldn't surprise me if Gallows & Anderson are a part of this if they do bring 'em back, given Gallows was in it before.

EC3 is probably a lock to win the world title.

TheBearStare - 

KEN SHAMROCK?

He still works better than most of the roster.

A shit show 

Is it ppv or on axs?

TheBearStare -

KEN SHAMROCK?

He moves better in the wrestling ring than the cage these days. Most (only) interesting match of the show on paper, imo...aside from the main event's question of which mystery man will win the championship.

1 Like

Bully Ray is now a free agent, his ROH contract expired. Wouldn’t be surprised if he showed up too. 

D'Lo posted  a vid hinting at the return of Aces and Eights. Gallows and Anderson on the way in. Hell Mike Knox is available too I think, saw him in a recent Sex Ferguson video, lol. Ditto Ken Anderson. Wonder how deep they'll be rolling right away. Garrett Bischoff is also available.