Impeachment so important, House takes 2 weeks off,

House to Take Two-Week 'Recess' Vacation After Beginning 'Impeachment Inquiry'

US Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi talks during her weekly press briefing on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC, on September 26 2019. - The White House engaged in a "cover up" by suppressing a record of President Donald Trump's phone call to Ukraine, now at the center of an ...

ANDREW CABALLERO-REYNOLDS/AFP/Getty Images

ALANA MASTRANGELO

26 Sep 2019654

2:22

The House of Representatives is set to take a two-week "recess" vacation after announcing its so-called "impeachment inquiry" against President Donald Trump in response to him having a routine conversation with Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky.

3 Likes

LOL

unreal

Maybe everyone will just forget about it and it will fade away

Old dumb people being old and dumb.

1 Like

TtT 

Ramon Maroni - unreal

As a Canadian I've been focusing on my own country's politics seeing how we have an election in a month. Wonder if PM Mr. Popo will get reelected?

Is this whole situation another one of those "any day now" situations that they have called for over the past few years? Explain to me what this "vacation" deal is about.

^the vacation is a way for Democrats to avoid anyone sticking their foot in their mouth while trying to keep the media focused on their bullshit agenda.  

2 Likes
Happiness Bunny -

As a Canadian I've been focusing on my own country's politics seeing how we have an election in a month. Wonder if PM Mr. Popo will get reelected?

Is this whole situation another one of those "any day now" situations that they have called for over the past few years? Explain to me what this "vacation" deal is about.

There's a congressional calendar every year, stating when the house will be in and out of session.

This year, they're scheduled to be out of session between September 30 and October 15th. Since an impeachment inquiry has begun, there's a push for them to stay in session.

Worthless

2 Likes
Cire -

^the vacation is a way for Democrats to avoid anyone sticking their foot in their mouth while trying to keep the media focused on their bullshit agenda.  

No, the Dems have been working so hard the last couple of years, with jobs, and infrastructure, and dealing with illegal immigration, hell, they DESERVE a vacation. They've been putting in the hard work.

2 Likes

Seems about right...

On our dime.

Fuck them all

Lmao you couldn't make this shit up....wait...

What kind of fucking govt do we have???

These fucking assholes need to do attendance just like second graders.

These people are pathetic. I don't understand how we allowed our government to get this shitty. They lie, cheat, and steal from us on a daily basis. Our solution, half of us want to give them more money and power. It makes me sick. In a nutshell that's why we are so divided and the left and right literally hate one another. 

I think it gives them time to access the peoples feeling about impeachment. I remember when Clinton was impeached the dems were saying it its true we will impeach him. When they realized the people could care less they changed their tune. I doubt these dems will be that reasonable but who knows?

Democriminals....the party for and composed of criminals. Jesus, let the revolution begin with them.

1 Like