Impeachment so important, House takes 2 weeks off,

The timing is not a coincidense. They did this just prior to their vaca so there's two weeks for it to be talked about in the media, while they hide. 

The funny thing is their vacation is right at the start of the fiscal year and these fucks are supposed to be passing the godamn budget, which they never do. Hell, has anyone even heard one of them even talk about the budget?  We're operating under a CR right now, so iirc, they now have unitl Nov. 21 to pass a budget.  FFS, you have one job that matters you a-holes.  

I say let them take the rest of the year off

LOL.  Amazing

I have always been under the impression the way the system was designed by the founding fathers was there was scheduled time for them to go home and talk with the people they represent. This calender has been out for almost a year. Did you have similar issues with republicans doing this? I personally did not.

Josh - I have always been under the impression the way the system was designed by the founding fathers was there was scheduled time for them to go home and talk with the people they represent. This calender has been out for almost a year. Did you have similar issues with republicans doing this? I personally did not.

Did you even hear what someone said they were told about what he said on the phone??

dhughes - 

I say let them take the rest of the year off

I have often thought the same.

They want to drag this out close to the election so Trump looks bad while campaigning for reelection