Important interview tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Marketing position for a federal credit unit.

Wish me luck!

Anyone have any tips? Phone Post 3.0

flop your dick on his desk

It's with two girls, So definitely plan on flopping my dick on the table right away. Phone Post 3.0

Best of luck guys

Good luck Phone Post 3.0

When they ask if you have any questions, say "yes, why wouldn't you hire me?"

Good luck. Phone Post 3.0

Walk in there like you already know that job is yours. Good luck man Phone Post 3.0

good luck!

TFK_Searching Tudor - Got a job offer 15 minutes into the interview. Lol. Pays almost the same, only one direct report, and I will be a superstar at this place.

How about you OP? Phone Post 3.0

you must of flopped the dick out like a boss

gratz

Beat off before Phone Post 3.0

don't make direct eye contact.

TFK_Searching Tudor - I have an important one as well. Good luck! Phone Post 3.0
How did yours go man? I feel like I did great. It was an hour and a half interview though. Phone Post 3.0

I won't know right away. They have a very weird process for everything being a federal credit union. Lol. I know that if a get a email for a background check and then a second interview that I got the job. The second interview is the paperwork. Phone Post 3.0

Killer! Phone Post 3.0

Good luck! Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Searching Tudor - Got a job offer 15 minutes into the interview. Lol. Pays almost the same, only one direct report, and I will be a superstar at this place.

How about you OP? Phone Post 3.0
Pays almost the same? You're not supposed to take a paycut blanco-Nino, you're supposed to go up Phone Post 3.0

Ask questions to show you've done some research about the company. I hire/interview all our interns and the one that get through are the ones that portray they are good at and enjoy doing the job.

Ask questions to show you've done some research about the company. I hire/interview all our interns and the one that get through are the ones that portray they are good at and enjoy doing the job.

I think you should Ask questions to show you've done some research about the company. I hire/interview all our interns and the one that get through are the ones that portray they are good at and enjoy doing the job. Phone Post 3.0

I asked questions to show I've done some research about the company. If get hired/interviewed again I will feel I portrayed why I'm good at and would enjoy doing the job. Phone Post 3.0