MMA Underground Forums

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Whomever It May Concern:

I just want to say that I understand that no one cares but I officially retired from MMA. I love the art but its integrity has been killed by the sport. It is all about business and money especially here in Florida MMA schools. It is all about getting their students easy fights to get wins and give the schools credibility. A person is willing to fight a bunch of "cans" and be 10-0 than to have a less than stellar record and fight top fighters. No one cares about the other and eventually all of you guys are going to turn on each other because of a FAD sport.

RODRIBS AKA MIKE LEE: I don't know where you got this thing that I cursed at your wife. I made many mistakes but I will never miss with another's wife. I apologized many times and I e-mailed you and gave you my cell number and you never called back to discuss it. You called me out. Well, in the e-mail I accepted!!!!! I may not be as good as you guys but I am not scared of anyone. You saw me that night when Calvin Martin fought J. Lee and you didn't confront me or even take me aside to discuss the issue. I already told you that we had a corrupt manager and he hacked our e-mails where my contacts were.
So FU!
HAOLE AKA RASHAD: Even though Valdez told me to hype up the weigh ins and he even told Berube that the day of the fight you still threatened me till my Cousin who weighs 175 punked your ass at the weigh ins. You saw me the next night at the XFC locker room and you didn't even say shit. FU You.
ALLEN "MONSTAH IMPOSTAH" BERUBE: I apologized for the illegal kick after the fight on the mic in front of the whole sun dome and you talked lots of shit. You backed out from a pro boxing match twice on Feb. 28, 2008 and May 31, 2008 as I spent lots of money on training. Just ask the boxing promoter in Tampa Starfight. I am a "can" and you thought I was an easy opponent. I punked you at the weigh ins and at the fight you were scared. After the first round in your rediculous accent:
"Wob, call the fight off My nose is Bo-ken" and Rob said "Shut up, you can't lose to this scrub". We were laughing.
ROB KAHN: While yes you are an amazing jiu-jitsu guy, you are caniving and laugh at people behind their backs. FU!
BREAKIT: I don't have nothing for him, he is just an IDIOT!!!!!!!!
PAUL ANDREAS: F*K You you lie like a B-iotch when matchmaking. But you are just an idiot. You were drunk at RFC shows and calling them bad names and in their faces you were 2FACE. FU
JOHN PRISCO: Telling most of your fighters that they should start at smaller shows before the XFC. Well, NEWSFLASH all of you guys are smaller shows unless it is UFC or Elite XC. So FU!

You guys are all a clique of High School jocks**

I would like to thank Joe Valdez my best friend and Ralph Garcia for helping me train and putting alot of effort in training me for my last fight against Allen. You are a true individual. World Class is the only true school that I recommend to anyone. There is alot of other good individuals

Please don't reply because not only will I not read it or simply erase it, I am not coming back to this site at all. I am done with this FAD of a sport. There is more to life than fighting. I have a University degree not a bunch of tatoos and a bald head.

Ali "Jerusalem Rocket" Radwan

I don't get you at all, Ali. These random posts and smack talking need to stop.

FAD sport? You are the definition of a poser.Not coming back to this site? You have already said this on 5 other occasions.Punked Monstah? BwahahahahaRob Kahn caniving? The guy has more respect in the MMA community that you will ever receive in your life.Breakit? Stop stalking him. He already whooped your ass.Dude, if you are going to stay off then stay off. You have already sunk lower then we all thought you could by posting this.

Important: Please read??????????? What is so important? You seem very bitter and have some bad things to say about some people that many of us really respect. As the old adage goes, if you want respect, you have to give it first. Based on your communication above, I can see why people could have some problems with you.

I may be an idiot, but I'm an idiot who kicked your ass in less than three minutes.

And called you out on at least most of your screen names.  And dealt with your stalking.

I wonder what happened with all the fights you got lined up?

So, I wonder when you will be back again.  IDIOT. 

Outsider813 - To Whomever It May Concern:

I just want to say that I understand that no one cares but I officially retired from MMA. I love the art but its integrity has been killed by the sport. It is all about business and money especially here in Florida MMA schools. It is all about getting their students easy fights to get wins and give the schools credibility. A person is willing to fight a bunch of "cans" and be 10-0 than to have a less than stellar record and fight top fighters. No one cares about the other and eventually all of you guys are going to turn on each other because of a FAD sport.

RODRIBS AKA MIKE LEE: I don't know where you got this thing that I cursed at your wife. I made many mistakes but I will never miss with another's wife. I apologized many times and I e-mailed you and gave you my cell number and you never called back to discuss it. You called me out. Well, in the e-mail I accepted!!!!! I may not be as good as you guys but I am not scared of anyone. You saw me that night when Calvin Martin fought J. Lee and you didn't confront me or even take me aside to discuss the issue. I already told you that we had a corrupt manager and he hacked our e-mails where my contacts were.

So FU!

HAOLE AKA RASHAD: Even though Valdez told me to hype up the weigh ins and he even told Berube that the day of the fight you still threatened me till my Cousin who weighs 175 punked your ass at the weigh ins. You saw me the next night at the XFC locker room and you didn't even say shit. FU You.

ALLEN "MONSTAH IMPOSTAH" BERUBE: I apologized for the illegal kick after the fight on the mic in front of the whole sun dome and you talked lots of shit. You backed out from a pro boxing match twice on Feb. 28, 2008 and May 31, 2008 as I spent lots of money on training. Just ask the boxing promoter in Tampa Starfight. I am a "can" and you thought I was an easy opponent. I punked you at the weigh ins and at the fight you were scared. After the first round in your rediculous accent:

"Wob, call the fight off My nose is Bo-ken" and Rob said "Shut up, you can't lose to this scrub". We were laughing.

ROB KAHN: While yes you are an amazing jiu-jitsu guy, you are caniving and laugh at people behind their backs. FU!

BREAKIT: I don't have nothing for him, he is just an IDIOT!!!!!!!!

PAUL ANDREAS: F*K You you lie like a B-iotch when matchmaking. But you are just an idiot. You were drunk at RFC shows and calling them bad names and in their faces you were 2FACE. FU

JOHN PRISCO: Telling most of your fighters that they should start at smaller shows before the XFC. Well, NEWSFLASH all of you guys are smaller shows unless it is UFC or Elite XC. So FU!

You guys are all a clique of High School jocks**

I would like to thank Joe Valdez my best friend and Ralph Garcia for helping me train and putting alot of effort in training me for my last fight against Allen. You are a true individual. World Class is the only true school that I recommend to anyone. There is alot of other good individuals

Please don't reply because not only will I not read it or simply erase it, I am not coming back to this site at all. I am done with this FAD of a sport. There is more to life than fighting. I have a University degree not a bunch of tatoos and a bald head.

Ali "Jerusalem Rocket" Radwan
Just so you can't edit the post later.

Also, Mike Lee probably just deleted your e-mails.  

I'd love to see you vs Mike Lee.  Better make sure a Trauma surgeon is on hand.  I can get this set up.  Just say the word, buddy.

*edit
also, are you referring to yourself as one of the top fighters or one of the cans?  And I have your post saved in e-mails if you decide to remove this thread.  IDIOT.

"ROB KAHN: While yes you are an amazing jiu-jitsu guy, you are caniving and laugh at people behind their backs. FU!"

lmao. this thread has made my day.

ALI, i believe i have done a very good job at laughing at you quite openly.

Monstah NEVER asked for the fight to be stopped, but you are a scrub.

lol, i never realized that you were this insane. wow

good stuff

"I would like to thank Joe Valdez my best friend and Ralph Garcia for helping me train and putting alot of effort in training me for my last fight against Allen. You are a true individual. World Class is the only true school that I recommend to anyone."

Ralph Garcia trained you to fight monstah? looked more like Carl lewis trained you with all the running you did.

If you would like to thank Ralph, i can promise you, the best thing you can do for him is NEVER mention he had anything to do with your skill level.

I'll do you a favor and post this on the main forum, too.  Alright, buddy?

RODRIBS AKA MIKE LEE: I don't know where you got this thing that I cursed at your wife. I made many mistakes but I will never miss with another's wife.

Whoa man I don't even have a girlfriend much less a wife...what the hell are you talking about?

I apologized many times and I e-mailed you and gave you my cell number and you never called back to discuss it. You called me out. Well, in the e-mail I accepted!!!!! 
Like your nose your lies don't end.  I got nothing from you. If you did its in your history re send it and Ill post it here.

I may not be as good as you guys but I am not scared of anyone. You saw me that night when Calvin Martin fought J. Lee and you didn't confront me or even take me aside to discuss the issue.

The night Calvin and J lee had a great fight that Calvin won?  I was pretty pumped to say the least.  Why the hell would I notice your goofy M. Night Shyamalan looking ass? Man, to say you will never get noticed by any one at a fight is not a sign people are scared of you.  Its a sign NO ONE KNOWS YOU!  I've seen pics of you only...NEVER EVEN MET YOU!

I already told you that we had a corrupt manager and he hacked our e-mails where my contacts were.

So FU!

Again, WTF are you talking about.LOL.  FU? No man I went to UF but its close enough so cool GO GATORS.

Like Rob said you have made my day and I plan to print this up and bring it backstage at the Cage Warriors fights tomorrow in Orlando to get a LOL from EVERYONE about you.  Thank you for the fun and giggles I probably owe you a drink sweety.  I love you on here man.  Seriously never stop, you peachy little kitten.

xoxo

Mike Lee

You guys are all a clique of High School jocks*

Does this sad post really mean you got picked on way back then too doesn't it? Ill man up and say I've been to treky conventions, D&D role playing games AND a jock.  "Cool" guy to ultra geek I am..... and trust me no "clique" one will ever like you.  Your wit is weak as your Nunchuck skillz, you are a strange looking man, your mind is sad and empty enough to let this eat you alive so many times you have more screen names than I can count. I could go on but Im getting bored.

Go out buy a lot of cats and peanut butter, a good rocker and Never back Down.  All of those things I just listed will bring you more joy than life, fighting and women ever did you sad, sad man..

Buy the IDIOT a drink for me, too, Mike.  I'm not sure if I'm going to CW or not yet. 

I can't wait to see this guy again, so I can point and laugh.

D&D should be compulsary in school to build communication skills.

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY....
BRO HANG YOURSELF YOU GOT A BETTER CHANCE SUCCEEDING AT THAT THEN BEATING ME IN BOXING...
SO LAST TIME WE SEEN YOU ON HERE ABOUT 5 MONTHS AGO YOU SAID YOU WERE RETIRING YOU SHOULD CHANGE YOUR SCREEN NAME TO BRETT FAVRE....
YOUR A CLOWN, NOBODY LIKES YOU, YOU ARE EVERYONES FAVORITE JOKE, YOUR UGLY,DO YOURSELF A FAVOR MOVE START OVER SOMEWHERE ELSE,CHANGE THAT STUPID NAME YOU GOT.....
I HOPE YOU DONT TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY....
HAVE A NICE DAY...
-MONSTAH-

I'm not trying to get involved in this because I don't know who this Ali guy is but, I can say with great confidence that breakit is not an idiot but rather a stellar person who is a good representative of florida mma. Also, I have had the pleasure of training with Rob Kahn and yes, he is amazing at BJJ and also seemed to be a very cool individual. ANY QUESTIONS????

One more thing, I have naked pictures of Rumblefish if anyone is interested. He oozes sex appeal!!!

Thanks, man.  How have you been?  Back to training?

Ali has gay-ed up this ground once again.  We need less gay:

(thanks microbiologynerd )

Doing really well thanks. Still training hard at Saint Cloud JJ(my home gym). We have a few blues, purples, and 1 black belt that train regularly. Always having a good time. I hope all is well with you and your training.

Jewrad- Shoot me an e-mail breakit22000@yahoo.com

ha ha ha, you are so full of shit Ali, you came up with Johnathon Fernandez and Mike Morris 1 maybe 2 times to sparr and got your ass handed to you, Lobster kicked your ass and you need to stop calling people out and then saying sorry. Get a life.