IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jees!  What a cry baby!

Ali!  I saw you logged in today!  Aren't you going to reply?

IDIOT!

Important Message From Ali Radwan! LOL!

(9) [230] by breakit

LOL!  Way to go old man!

Thanks, Mike.  That was the tap.

hey Ali round1 you fag...
your delusional we never had a boxing match lined up i called star fight they said your nuts....
have you seen our fight im guessing no you had no chance...
your the guy we are all gonna hear about going postal one day and shooting people well im locked and loaded so dont come around me.....
stop stalking me stop talking about me just stop with the man crush you fu*ing fag.....
you got your warning dont lose your teeth over a pride issue....
f
**ing DORK....
-MONSTAH-

Scanned through this thread, so I may be wrong but I was able to gather that

Mike Lee is married?!?! WTF!!! Thats gonna piss alot of dudes off...

breakit is a meatheaded jock

Rob Kahn is evil and has never laughed in anyones face

And this Ali guy is a boxer that everybody is afraid of

Did I miss anything?

Oh and Ali, can I fight you in MMA? I want to fight again and only want to fight the best...

Man, everything was quiet in the state and now there's drama all over the place.  Some things change, some things stay the same.....

Holy Crap Batman.... I keep coming back to RODRIBS (Mike's) last post.... where are those girls. Is that what I missed in Orlando??????

I PROMISE NEVER NEVER NEVER to EVER miss another invite by Mike Lee if those are the representation of what we will see.

Mike - PLEASE - I am your humble servant ...

What was this post originally about??? I forget.

Rob, those were exact representation of what was seen in orlando. This weekend I am looking to switch things up a bit and staying local can only hope for this good of a time down in Port Charlotte:

:) Sarasota is going to be great this weekend man and it all starts in about 12 hours...tick tick tick tick.  

I do have to wake up early though on Sunday for Church:

I just may be convinced to attend church now...

John Morrison.... WTF?

CANKLES A DEALBREAKER ON BARE BACK ANAL?

(17) [481] by ManOfThePeepHole

Your no deal breaker my man... lol

RODRIBS -  John Morrison.... WTF?

CANKLES A DEALBREAKER ON BARE BACK ANAL?

(17) [481] by ManOfThePeepHole

Your no deal breaker my man... lol

What the...Oh, hell no!!!!!

speaking of drama, I have a feeling that in the coming year or two there will be lots of drama after everyone and their uncle tries opening an mma school on every corner...

this shit cracks me up every time i get on here.

ali, u got balls, ill give u that to say what u said about mike but he would submit u in under a min in a real mma fight.

I saw u fight a few times, u had heart in one of them and having mike lee on the WEF cards back in the day I can say that his skills would prevail.

If you both are interested in settling the score for the greater good on shit talking, u both know how to get in touch with me.

mike your NOT gay?

Dude, if I kicked his ass, Mike Lee would rape him.

Jamie, "mike your NOT gay? "...come on now.  I NEVER make eye contact and we all know know that keeps it straight.

Rumblefish, Im sure if I fought this guy and he got ontop I could beat him off me.  Wait....I mean...oh

Jamie,

Are you still doings shows or planning anything in the future?