Important vaccine info from the US Department of Labor

This is straight from the dept. of Labor to any of you who still trust that the shot is safe and you’re not being lied to:

https://www.osha.gov/laws-regs/standardinterpretations/2021-07-07

Key excerpt:

• Injury/Illness Records . CSHOs should review the employer’s injury and illness records to identify any workers with recorded illnesses or symptoms associated with exposure(s) to persons with suspected or confirmed COVID-19. As indicated previously in this document, so as not to discourage vaccination, OSHA will not enforce 29 CFR Part 1904’s recording requirements to require any employers to record worker side effects from COVID-19 vaccination through May 2022. OSHA will reevaluate its position at that time to determine the best course of action moving forward.

It will be May of NEXT YEAR before they even consider telling you the truth about the shot they desperately want you to take TODAY.

2 Likes

WTF

2 Likes

they gettin everybody vaccined in steps. fuck that i ain’t gettin it, nobody is going to tell me i have no choice and force me to do it. don’t care if it gives me everlasting life. americans should be free to decide for themselves end of story.

7 Likes

I’m glad I work for myself and do what I want. No vaccine sorry dudes.

2 Likes

If you don’t get it Kirik will turn off your account.

the rock fist bump GIF by WWE

1 Like

This whole thing has been manipulated from top to bottom in order to create the facade of a “pandemic.”

Manipulating case counts via the PCR cycle threshold, calling hospitalizations <14 days from vaccination “unvaccinated,” not even testing fully-vaccinated people that are hospitalized, the list goes on and on. They wouldn’t need to do these things if there was an actual pandemic going on.

Anyone who cannot yet see the writing on the wall is braindead.

4 Likes

I try to stay objective and fair and balanced on the covid/vaccine issues instead of far right or far left and I find this very, very disturbing.

2 Likes