Improve Your Back Kick With This Tip

Hey all what's up? Hope you're well. Just posting another striking video this way. Had a chance to film a bit while visiting friends and family in Manchester. Got some nice combination videos coming over the next few days, just need to do some basic edits. I think this one is a nice simple tool for your back kick, but often overlooked.

Cool. Thanks for the share.

Ninja Lee -

Hey all what's up? Hope you're well. Just posting another striking video this way. Had a chance to film a bit while visiting friends and family in Manchester. Got some nice combination videos coming over the next few days, just need to do some basic edits. I think this one is a nice simple tool for your back kick, but often overlooked.

Good vid. Will keep the heel in mind it may help Phone Post 3.0

Thanks again Lee!

Always enjoy your videos

In Phone Post 3.0

Awesome, looking forward to further videos. Phone Post 3.0

ttt

I shall give this a shot in training tmoz Phone Post 3.0

I only take back kick advice from Joe Rogan.

J/K

Thanks! Phone Post 3.0

Sweet, always a pleasure. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks my friends, I love coming back to see that people found it useful! It's not the only way to throw the kick, but I like the hip position, you can kick from different angles. New free video due out tonight, peace!

Had to lol at the Joe Rogan comment :P

Cheers Lee, will give that a squeeze tonight in class.

Sub Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

TTT

Sub Phone Post 3.0

It's cool because I was working on different ways to throw back kicks off different angles if my footwork yesterday and this helped. Just at home not at the gym. Then you posted this and it helped a bit! Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for the bumps!

Cheez that's great to hear man, thats some synchronisity, so here's a gif of me hitting an old my friend in the face with an axe kick after I dodge his axe kick.

For anyone who's in and comes back to watch, here's a gif of one of my old coaches literally sweeping a friend off his feet.

Would have a new video up already but I've been dealing with a collapsed roof, great day!

Ninja Lee -

I went from someone without much if anything of a back kick to someone who has one and its quite powerful. Just have fine tune it now. Get used to using it. Thanks man, great tip, I will keep an eye out for more. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks Lee. VTFU Phone Post 3.0