Improving the UG app

I, as well as alot of others, use the app most of the time. I am on this thing all the time! I really wish it had the same options as on a cpu. Post pics, Vote up or down, are just a couple options I think would be great! Im sure this has been posted before. But I figure if we keep on it, let Kirik know how great it would be!, (im sure he knows), maybe it can be just as good!

What say you? Phone Post

Lez do it Phone Post

Needs an update desperately Phone Post

Needs way better multitasking support. Fix that first. Phone Post

This could be a very helpful thread for all. Please don't hold back on what you might like.

Access to fapout too! Phone Post

Also to not crash when i click refresh in a thread Phone Post

Kirik -  This could be a very helpful thread for all. Please don't hold back on what you might like.

Kirik, I'd VTFU if I had that option right now! 1 Phone Post

Editing posts would be cool. Don't care for voteups/downs, don't need much else but thats just me. We can post pics from our iPhones, I can just never remember how. Phone Post

Is it possible to get an OFFICIAL UG app for Windows Phones? The Unofficial app doesn't allow logging in and whatnot.

It could even be a port of the iPhone app, I don't care what it looks like. I just know there'd be a lot more users posting daily of one existed in the WIndows Marketplace with posting capabilities.

I wish I could see join dates

Be able to edit posts Phone Post

Flexo - Editing posts would be cool. Don't care for voteups/downs, don't need much else but thats just me. We can post pics from our iPhones, I can just never remember how. Phone Post

Needs to have a simple way to add pics imo. Join dates arent too important to me though...11ers gonna 11 right! Phone Post

Search function Phone Post

Dinosaurs Phone Post

Everything you can do on a pc. Phone Post

Fixing the crashing and the ability to edit posts would be cool. Phone Post

nightkap - 
Kirik -  This could be a very helpful thread for all. Please don't hold back on what you might like.

Kirik, I'd VTFU if I had that option right now! 1 Phone Post

I dunno why... but that made me laugh

This will never, ever take off. Phone Post

Subscribe button would be nice. Phone Post

It's would be nice to post pics and gifs from the phone in simple format. Where one says post< pics or gifs. I'd for sure buy a blue as well as use up most of the storage in my phone if you did. Phone Post