Improving the UG app

Blott Scevins - This will never, ever take off. Phone Post

Well it needs to.... Phone Post

RickStorm -
nightkap - 
Kirik -  This could be a very helpful thread for all. Please don't hold back on what you might like.

Kirik, I'd VTFU if I had that option right now! 1 Phone Post

I dunno why... but that made me laugh

It was funny ... Lol Phone Post

Definitely vote up/down and ignore need to be options, at least for pros. Also the ability to go blue via phone. Phone Post

OG TANK BRO - Subscribe button would be nice. Phone Post

. Phone Post

yellow wrkahlc -  Is it possible to get an OFFICIAL UG app for Windows Phones? The Unofficial app doesn't allow logging in and whatnot.

It could even be a port of the iPhone app, I don't care what it looks like. I just know there'd be a lot more users posting daily of one existed in the WIndows Marketplace with posting capabilities.

Seriously, I'd pay money to have one developed. I know there's alot of WP7 UG'ers reading this right now, wishing they could post.

1. Check and send PMs.

2. Being able to post pics with tricking the app.
    (App users CAN post pics, but it's because the programmer left a hole, not because you're suppose to be able to do it.)

3. Blockquote ability.

In short, the app should work like a Blue Name. But since it's by phone and not by computer, it's just cheaper.

I'm assuming the $1.99 I paid comes with free updates. But, if all those features were added, I'd re-up for $5 or $6.
145EricReed - Access to fapout too! Phone Post

This Phone Post

I posted this gif using the app. Phone Post

Tat2tillidie -
RickStorm -
nightkap - 
Kirik -  This could be a very helpful thread for all. Please don't hold back on what you might like.

Kirik, I'd VTFU if I had that option right now! 1 Phone Post

I dunno why... but that made me laugh

It was funny ... Lol Phone Post

Well vote a brother up!! Phone Post

DumpsterBaby -

. Phone Post

Just post a period like everyone else. Whats the big deal? Phone Post

Crashes every time I click on my subscriptions. It's been doing this for a few months now. Sucks Phone Post

FUTA WON (c) -
DumpsterBaby -

. Phone Post

Just post a period like everyone else. Whats the big deal? Phone Post

Wouldn't you like to see a romoshop thread that doesn't have pages of periods and "sub"s? Phone Post

Authority Figure -
I posted this gif using the app. Phone Post

May I ask how you did that ?? I can only post pics.

I would actually consider getting a membership if the app was more like the site. I would never get a membership until the app improved because I rarely ever use my PC to check the site; i have a feeling a few people more people are like that as well. Phone Post

You post gifs the same way you post pics in the app.

I would like to see more of the Otherground forums available to access like SurvivalGround for example.

Being able to check/send PM

A refresh that actually refreshes Phone Post

NONURINAUMANA - When checking a subscribed thread from the app, how about going to the last post you made in said thread rather than just visiting the first page again. Even if just through a text link like "Go to your last post" or a small graphic/button. This would make it so much easier to check on your own quotes in follow-up replies and/or just the new comments in a thread after your own post.

That's the only idea I have right now that would improve the productivity of the app exponentially. Thanks, Kirik and co.

Great idea will vtfu next time i am on pc Phone Post

In Phone Post

The ability to sort events by promotion. Phone Post

nightkap -
Flexo - Editing posts would be cool. Don't care for voteups/downs, don't need much else but thats just me. We can post pics from our iPhones, I can just never remember how. Phone Post

Needs to have a simple way to add pics imo. Join dates arent too important to me though...11ers gonna 11 right! Phone Post

Damn 11ers Phone Post

Flexo -
nightkap -
Flexo - Editing posts would be cool. Don't care for voteups/downs, don't need much else but thats just me. We can post pics from our iPhones, I can just never remember how. Phone Post

Needs to have a simple way to add pics imo. Join dates arent too important to me though...11ers gonna 11 right! Phone Post

Damn 11ers Phone Post

LoL Phone Post

• I'm not a big fan of the 5 buttons on the bottom (news, fighters, forum, etc). At least for android, I would like to see those navi buttons under the android menu button. I accidentally push one of those buttons and I lose my place in a thread almost every time I use the app.

-when I get emailed a thread on my phone and open the thread, it has to open in a browser. Is there any way the app can take that url and open it in the app?

-ability to see at least your own stats

That being said, I use this app every fucking day Phone Post