Improvised tools. What have you made?

So working on cars, house projects etc there are times where I don't want to run to the store to buy a tool that does one job. What kinds of crafty things have you made?

Im sure this is common, but a c-clamp to push in the brake piston for cars.

Also I was working on a van with no hood prop. I scanned my garage real quick and took a crutch that I used after an ankle injury and propped up the good that way. It only cost 3 bucks at the thrift store too.

What kind of stuff have you made/used over the years? Phone Post

I've used my underwear to filter coffee in the morning. Phone Post

LOL I spit out my water just now Phone Post

I shit in peoples gardens for healthy veg Phone Post

I can make a bomb out of a roll of toilet paper and a stick of dynamite. Phone Post 3.0

I can make a bomb with a roll of toilet paper and a stick of dynamite. Phone Post 3.0

I created the internet with an Atari and a telephone. Phone Post 3.0

I made a flesh light by simply rapping my hand around my cawk Phone Post 3.0

Dead President - I made a flesh light by simply rapping my hand around my cawk Phone Post 3.0
* wrapping Phone Post 3.0

Dead President - I made a flesh light by simply rapping my hand around my cawk Phone Post 3.0

As seen on 8 mile? Phone Post

I made an electric drop spreader for the back of our UTV at work. Uses 1/4 the salt on side walks as our older broadcast spreader and does a much better job and doesn't kill the grass anymore.

I also used the same motors and pulleys and belts as our bigger salt spreaders that are on our trucks so we only have to stock one replacement part. Phone Post 3.0

JeffersonDArcyChoke - 

I've used my underwear to filter coffee in the morning. Phone Post

mochalicious!

Bucephalus -
JeffersonDArcyChoke -  I've used my underwear to filter coffee in the morning. Phone Post

mochalicious!

It was slightly nutty to the taste and very robust with flavor. Phone Post