"In 10 years there's never been a serious injury"

Ausgepicht - TwistYouUp, why don't you troll somewhere else? I already answered your question.

Ausgepicht, please see my original post.

BigDub955 -  They did preface it by saying in the UFC, and not MMA in general.

The worst I can think of is Sylvia -vs- Mir, or Belfort -vs- Eastman.

Maybe Delucia's elbow popping? I dunno...

You need to watch more mma. Especially events that aren't mainsteam, like Rio Heroes, and old UFC's.

Hell, the Samoan Sumo guy in the 1st UFC got his fuckin teeth knocked out by that french savate guy. He said he turned his back on the UFC when they didn't give him any medical benefits and never competed again after that.

Fred Ettish got the mother of all beatdowns and was seriously injured after his one and only UFC fight. He said his one eye went blind after he took the first punch, and that after that he doesn't remember much. He got seriously injured and never competed again.

There are plenty of example if you're not a fuckin TUFF noob. Just do a little research. If not, I'll post some links.

Allen Goes?

Tom O Bedlam - Really?

No one has ever been hurt so bad they had to retire?

Not one career-ending injury?

I'm trying to think of one. Nate Quarry was a maybe but he's back and better than ever.

Where did he state "UFC" titheads?

TwistYouUp - 
BigDub955 -  They did preface it by saying in the UFC, and not MMA in general.

The worst I can think of is Sylvia -vs- Mir, or Belfort -vs- Eastman.

Maybe Delucia's elbow popping? I dunno...

You need to watch more mma. Especially events that aren't mainsteam, like Rio Heroes, and old UFC's.

Hell, the Samoan Sumo guy in the 1st UFC got his fuckin teeth knocked out by that french savate guy. He said he turned his back on the UFC when they didn't give him any medical benefits and never competed again after that.

Fred Ettish got the mother of all beatdowns and was seriously injured after his one and only UFC fight. He said his one eye went blind after he took the first punch, and that after that he doesn't remember much. He got seriously injured and never competed again.

There are plenty of example if you're not a fuckin TUFF noob. Just do a little research. If not, I'll post some links.

pats twistyouup on the head

Tithead, BLAF stated UFC in his ORIGINAL statement. You fucked up. Admit it. Move on.

momita - How about Mike Kyle & Brian Olsen, is Brian ok after his surgeries?

Brian is fine and fought and won just a few months ago.

I was thinkin about that guy the fought Mike Kyle.

What about Guy Mezger? I think he didn't only compete in MMA but I'm sure it didn't help.

thegrundle - I was thinkin about that guy the fought Mike Kyle.

Brian Olsen, he's still fighting (and winning).