In 2015 S. Arabia beheaded more people than ISIS

Why aren't we dropping 'mother of all bombs' on Saudi Arabia?

Because bro

Because their goal isn't to create a global Islamic Caliphate.

^errrm wrong? have you heard of salafism and the wahabi sect?

Sagiv Lapkin -

Fear mongering is a thing 

Sagiv Lapkin - 

correct

they just want everyone else to do it for them

KDK1CallingKDK12 - 
Sagiv Lapkin -

Fear mongering is a thing 

I think you'd be hard-pressed to convince someone that saying IS's end-goal is a global Islamic Caliphate is fear mongering. They state it openly and they've shown over and over again that they are willing to act without restraint in order to bring it to fruition. I see no reason not to take them at their word when they plainly say that a global Islamic State is their end-goal.

The entire Middle East needs to be turned to glass.

Source?

Sagiv Lapkin - 

KSA spends a lot of money building mosques all over Europe. These mosques in turn preach salafist ideologies, recruit men for ISIS and also collect money for ISIS and other salafist groups

There is also a moneytrail between Qatar/KSA and ISIS organization in Syria/Iraq

So while KSA is not using their own military to create a global islamic caliphate, they are using ISIS as part of a proxy war in the middle east and using their money to spead radical islam in the west

They suck

KDK1CallingKDK12 - 

Because people like Hillary and Trump protect them.

C.R.E.A.M.

Judge Mental - The entire Middle East needs to be turned to glass.

Sadly I agree.

I'm so sick of apologists for the muzzies too. "That terrorist was an American yep 2nd generation. " Well fuck him his family maybe shouldn't of been let in.

Hilldawg Clinton wanted to immediately let in 200k "refugees" if she was elected it would of happened. And if 20 years from now these baby jihadists grew up and turned radical which a big % of them would. It's all a sudden different because they are American. It fucking annoys me so much it's like a mental illness. Also refugees in Europe and America have done terrorist attacks and violent crimes

Saudi Arabia. Is the worst imo spreading radical Islam, wanting to build mosques in Europe to help with refugee crisis. A lot of this radical Islam nonsense is born & bred in S Arabia. Then exported world wide. I hope we do put this dog down one day.

Pedro Navaja - 
KDK1CallingKDK12 - 

C.R.E.A.M.

Obama and Bush defiantly worked with them and protected and served them. Hillary was on the payroll and in on the game plan. Arming & funding Isis taking out regimes and country's Saudi does not like. It's sad trump doesn't seem to be bucking the trend.

In SA you can be beheaded for a non violent drug charge or for simply handing out Bibles. 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

There's a reason... I just can't remember it right now.

Sagiv Lapkin -

You sure about that?

Pedro Navaja -
KDK1CallingKDK12 - 

C.R.E.A.M.
That's a bingo!

Sagiv Lapkin -

Could have fooled me. 

rhino x2 - 
Pedro Navaja - 
KDK1CallingKDK12 - 

C.R.E.A.M.

Obama and Bush defiantly worked with them and protected and served them. Hillary was on the payroll and in on the game plan. Arming & funding Isis taking out regimes and country's Saudi does not like. It's sad trump doesn't seem to be bucking the trend.

Yes indeed!

Funny how Americans keep getting played by their own government...

And who pays the toll? The young soldiers who go to war, the civilians who perish to terrorist retaliations...