In a fight to the death....

Who is are motherfuckers of motherfuckers? I've always thought, in their respective weight classes, the Diaz brothers are likely going to kill everyone. They would just outlast you. They don't get tired, nearly impossible to render them unconscious, and they will choke you to death and whisper shit talk in your ear. Phone Post 3.0

Who is are....palm to face. Phone Post 3.0

Good to see Rogan posting again Phone Post 3.0

OCMikey - Good to see Rogan posting again Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

16ers be posting some wild shit lol Phone Post 3.0

I think people always come back to Lee Murray, joe son etc in these threads. Maybe datsik.

Id probably want like cabbage or talk abbott with me, maybe hunto. Phone Post 3.0

In a no time limit fight to the death jiu jitsu always prevail so I gotta go with my man Renato Laranja Phone Post 3.0

Bj Penn

oh wait..... Phone Post 3.0

who is are your grammar teaching?

Yomarashi - Bj Penn

oh wait..... Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Robbie Phone Post 3.0

Dog the bounty hunters wife. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Messiah - In a no time limit fight to the death jiu jitsu always prevail so I gotta go with my man Renato Laranja Phone Post 3.0

This. VTFU for master Laranja. 

cantuna4u - Dog the bounty hunters wife. Phone Post 3.0
Favorite answer so far Phone Post 3.0

Cole Konrad Phone Post 3.0

With knees to downed opponents and soccer kicks the Diaz bros would be in trouble due to lack of wrestling. Daley woulda finished nick in a fight to the death. Although they are good choices.

People like to always pick strikers like lawler but their power and wild swings don't translate as well to fights due to your hands not being taped into invincible clubs that let you punch thru walls. This is where the Diaz bros would have the advantage since they punch technically correct and mostly straight punches.

In a fight to the death fedor is my choice. The guys stone cold, but UFC wise I think Mir is a good dark horse pick. The fights gonna start close up and if Mir hits the ground something's gonna give Phone Post 3.0

VladimirPoopin - Cole Konrad Phone Post 3.0
Retired Phone Post 3.0

Robert "the nightmare" Thomas Phone Post 3.0

Dada 5000 Phone Post 3.0

Northwestfall - Dada 5000 Phone Post 3.0
Oh my gosh lol Phone Post 3.0