In America, what % of the population is useless?

  • 0-25
  • 25-50
  • 50-75
  • All these mother fuckers

0 voters

image

OP

4 Likes

Everyone plays a part but if you mean what percent has the ability to think critically and pragmatically to solve a problem, I’d say only 15%.

12 Likes

Ive worked in a lot of factories and they are all the same so I assume its normal for most of the population. 25% of people drag the other 75% with them.

13 Likes

Whatever percentage pays no federal taxes. 47% maybe???

7 Likes

I think it is somewhere around 20%. I’m just pooling together EVERYONE that I know, personally.

1 Like

Everyone except me

2 Likes

whatever percent votes democrat

6 Likes

How many people voted for Biden.

Start there and then add

5 Likes

I would say anywhere between 25%-50% at this point are fucking worthless!

The 33% of the country that supports YouKnowWho

1 Like

All children and stay at home moms for starters.

Just take the biden voters and divide by total population.

2 Likes

I believe that work is honorable. There is honor and dignity to getting up for work everyday. I have respect for anyone that is getting up and doing what they are able. I also believe that a man can’t be proud and broke at the same time. If you are broke you need to be working 60 hours a week.

People that are prisoners and lifelong welfare recipients are useless. Legit deadbeat fathers are useless. People who refuse to help themselves are useless.

9 Likes

You think simply putting money into a bloated, inefficient system full of screeching pigs is the definition of usefulness? That’s odd.

2 Likes

The guy who presided over a thriving economy economic prosperity less than 2% inflation and gas that started with a 2

The guy who signed trade deals with china and the guy who had peace in the Middle East?

The guy who had Russia china Iran and NK quiet?

The guy who defeated isis and had the taliban out of power

That guy?

6 Likes

I picked around 20.

The “fuck you, I worked for everything I’ve ever had!” part of me wants to say 70% but lets be real…
Life starts confusing and gets harder and weirder the longer you survive.

Id say 10% just aren’t capable of getting on board and 10% simply have a dome full of contrarian wires that prevents them from getting on board even though they otherwise capable.

The other 50% of you fucks are still “not participating up to their potential”.

So, uh, yeah- 20% complete dead weight and a ton of lazy dirt asses.

5 Likes

We made it 8 whole posts before a sociological thread became political.

Outstanding work OG.

3 Likes

16% of the population has an iq below 80 which means they can’t follow a three step request (eg. take this pen, sign your name on this piece of paper, fold the paper in half). They are likely pretty useless.

4 Likes

It’s 50% or more. Most people think about this based on the people they know. That’s flawed because you are mostly surrounded by people similar to you. Most don’t hang out with gang bangers or CEO’s so they think about 10-30% of people I know are shitheads. Reality is there are millions of losers that rarely leave the house and interact in society. Taxes tell the story, 50% of people take way more than they contribute. The next 20% up probably break even with taking vs producing. The last 30% pretty much do and produce everything.

6 Likes