In Amsterdam tomorrow night...wat do?

I'm in Amsterdam tomorrow for a day - what are the bet coffee shops / bars / restaurants etc?

Not got much planned apart from Anne franks house Phone Post 3.0

there is a midget hooker in one of the windows, half block up from where the window shopping starts. highly recommend her.

120 euros.

Heineken museum/

Hong Kong Phooey -

Heineken museum/

Good shout. I take its like an organised tour or can you just turn up and wander through?

Do you know how long it takes? Phone Post 3.0

TuckerMTL - there is a midget hooker in one of the windows, half block up from where the window shopping starts. highly recommend her.

120 euros.
Haha, I will most likely visit some hookers but a midget would be weird especially as Im pretty tall Phone Post 3.0

At 7AM, go to the Bulldog Cafe for a Bulldog coffee and a bong. At some point, make it to Greenhouse for some Super Silver Haze. Walk to the Rembrandt House and Van Gogh House. At night, hookers, of course.

And post pics

Bean Bag - At 7AM, go to the Bulldog Cafe for a Bulldog coffee and a bong. At some point, make it to Greenhouse for some Super Silver Haze. Walk to the Rembrandt House and Van Gogh House. At night, hookers, of course.
I googled coffee shops and apparently Bulldogs is kinda shit cause it's full of tourists and overpriced - is this not true then?

I was gonna check out Baba's as its pretty near where I'm staying and is supposed to be pretty good Phone Post 3.0

Brennan Huff - And post pics
Will do, part 2 of my trip is Rio so I'll have a ton of pics to post Phone Post 3.0

if only one day...jsut enjoy yourself going from cafe to cafe to coffeeshop to coffeeshop

remember, the actual Coffee in these places is really good .....any cafe that serves simple sandwiches, cheese,e tc. is genereally AWESOME

one of the best sandwiches ive ever had in my life was from a random cafe in amsterdam

it was just bread with some cured meat and cheese

1) The Anne Frank House is awesome
2) Catch the live sex show at Casa Rosso www.casarosso.nl , it is well worth it
3) Take a canal tour, I was surprised at how cool it was http://www.amsterdamcanalcruises.nl/index.html

By the way, the Red Light District is a must. It is crazy to see that a place like it exists in a first world major city. You will also be shocked at how hot the hookers are - they are all Russian blondes. They are also very reasonably priced.

Check out my cousins boat tour company: http://www.thosedamboatguys.com/#intro

Here are some reviews:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g188590-d8064405-r283367321-Those_Dam_Boat_Guys-Amsterdam_North_Holland_Province.html

Get some weed, booze, food, and take it on the boat tour for a couple hours: while on the tour they'll let you know what to do with the rest of your time.

They start the tour near the Ann Frank house.

Alec is my cousin; if you see him tell him you and Jesse(me) met selling drugs in Los Angeles and that I was notorious on the streets so you respect my opinion. If it's any of the other guides tell them the same thing about knowing Alec's cousin from his(my) bloody street rep in Los Angeles. I can't wait until that works it's way back to me via Alecs parents and my grandmother!

Most of the hotter hookers will tug/blow you for 50 euros. Other than the boat tour I recommend keeping your stops to smoke, drink, eat, get blown...etc to less than 30 minutes and then move on... lots to see and do.

Story about the canal boat tour I took:

I went early on a Sunday morning, boarded the boat and sat in the back by myself. The tour guide gets on and starts by asking where everyone is from. He asks for Brits, they raise their hands, he asks for Germans, they raise their hands. He asks if there are any Americans, I don't raise my hand because I want to be left alone. He looks at me in the back of the boat and asks, "You, in the back, are you Anerican?". I was like, how the fuck did he know I was American? I wasn't wearing anything that shouted American. That was when I realized it was easy for foreigners to recognize Americans.

Head to Jordaan if you have time, it's a really cool area with less tourists. Grey Area coffee shop is just on the edge of the Jordaan area and it's the best I've visited there and winner of a few cannabis cup awards.

Vondelpark is cool for a smoke or even truffles if you fancy it.

Anne Frank's house will be crazily fucking busy this time of year, the queues are a nightmare so you might not have time.

The main RLD, De Wallen, is cool to see but it comes to life more at night when the better looking girls are working. Phone Post 3.0

Oh man, my most recent trip was in May. It's really hard to go wron,g but here are some suggestions:

-If you like beer, try Biercafe Gollem (located at Raamsteeg). 200 beers available, including the fabled Westvleteren. What's more, drafts are 3-4 euro.

-Also Cafe Belgique at Gravenstraat 2. Again, amazing belgian beers (I drank a ton of Chouffe) with drafts around 4 euro.

-Snoop Dogg recommends The Bulldog, which has a coffee shop on one floor, and a bar on another. Its rare to have this combination in Amsterdam, so it's pretty cool.

-Keep in mind that you can't just smoke weed in any bar. SOME bars allow this, but you really need to check with the owner/bartender first. Also, be discreet if you are smoking on the street.

-There are a lot of different types of coffee shops, from the indie, hippie looking places, to the trendy lounge- shops. They're all cool, but just be mindful that if you're paying more than 12-15 euro a gram, then you're definitely paying way to much (decent grams can be had for as little as 6-8 euro).

-MAKE SURE to try a fresh, warm stroopwafel from a street cart or shop. Fucking incredible after a visit to a coffeeshop.

-Looks like you already got the midget hooker on your agenda, so no additional advice there.

Go to voyagers cafe. Very close to central station. Some of the nicest stuff but not best place to chill. Best place to chill is resin in my opinion. Phone Post 3.0

I personally wouldn't do the Heineken tour either, you're paying for one big Heineken advertisement tour. Phone Post 3.0

Khelso - 
Bean Bag - At 7AM, go to the Bulldog Cafe for a Bulldog coffee and a bong. At some point, make it to Greenhouse for some Super Silver Haze. Walk to the Rembrandt House and Van Gogh House. At night, hookers, of course.
I googled coffee shops and apparently Bulldogs is kinda shit cause it's full of tourists and overpriced - is this not true then?

I was gonna check out Baba's as its pretty near where I'm staying and is supposed to be pretty good Phone Post 3.0

For buying weed, I would definitely try a smaller shop. For SMOKING weed, Bulldog is cool because it also has a bar. They might make you buy a gram or J, but don't do your primary buying here.

UltimateKeyboardWarrior - By the way, the Red Light District is a must. It is crazy to see that a place like it exists in a first world major city. You will also be shocked at how hot the hookers are - they are all Russian blondes. They are also very reasonably priced.

It shocks me how hot they are (also shocks me that families with little kids walk around checking them out- lol)

If you're gonna get a hooker, take your time to pick one out. There is an amazing variety of hot women, from russian model types, to fit crossfit types, to more rubenesque bodies.