In Chicago for 1st time TME!

I'm in Chicago for Lollapalooza from this Thursday til Monday morning and was wondering what awesome things I should check out. I'm already heading to the Cubs vs Rockies game soon cuz Wrigley field is a must. Phone Post 3.0

This thread will fill up quickly with good tourist suggestions, but above all else go to Molly's Cupcakes on Clark st, get the Ron Bennington cupcake. You picked a good week, it hasnt been too hot here, and it doesn't look like it will this weekend. Phone Post 3.0

Babyhand - This thread will fill up quickly with good tourist suggestions, but above all else go to Molly's Cupcakes on Clark st, get the Ron Bennington cupcake. You picked a good week, it hasnt been too hot here, and it doesn't look like it will this weekend. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks man! Will do! Phone Post 3.0

Vtfu have fun man! Be safe! Idk if you're into clothes or anything but if you are check out ldrs or RSVP gallery! Phone Post 3.0

Go eat at Kuma's Corner, good food and plays metal music if your into that genre. Phone Post 3.0

KZTT_FawkingxD - Vtfu have fun man! Be safe! Idk if you're into clothes or anything but if you are check out ldrs or RSVP gallery! Phone Post 3.0
Done and Done. VU! Phone Post 3.0

kuttdawg - Go eat at Kuma's Corner, good food and plays metal music if your into that genre. Phone Post 3.0
My friend likes metal so we'll probably end up there. VU! Phone Post 3.0

Joey Bocanegro - Get an Italian beef sandwich. Go to Al's Beef or Portillo's for one. If you go to Portillo's get a slice of their chocolate cake.

Go to some of the bars near Wrigley before and after the game, some hotties will be there.

Enjoy! Phone Post 3.0
VTFU! The OG is clutch! Phone Post 3.0

Babyhand - This thread will fill up quickly with good tourist suggestions, but above all else go to Molly's Cupcakes on Clark st, get the Ron Bennington cupcake. You picked a good week, it hasnt been too hot here, and it doesn't look like it will this weekend. Phone Post 3.0
Ron Bennington from Ron And Fez? Phone Post 3.0

Wrigley is always a must-see, but it's really more about the atmosphere around the park.

The park itself is really a dump with shitty sightlines. But if you're into meatgazing, the bathrooms are tremendous.

And yes, the Ron Bennington at Molly's is named after Ron of Ron and Fez fame.

AlphaMaleJP - I'm in Chicago for Lollapalooza from this Thursday til Monday morning and was wondering what awesome things I should check out. I'm already heading to the Cubs vs Rockies game soon cuz Wrigley field is a must. Phone Post 3.0

Nice!  I live here and will be at Lolla all weekend as well.  Have fun man!

You must go to Revolution on Milwaukee if you enjoy great beer and good food.  Awesome environment and chill crowd.

Headquarters is a barcade with great beer, awesome video games, cute girls and all around good time.

Hot Dougs has possibly the most unique and tastey hot dogs in America, yes America....as in the entire fucking country and they are closing later this year so if you can, make the trip and prepare yourself for a long wait.  The lines are ridiculous.

DO NOT FUCKING GO TO GIORDANO'S.  SHITTY PIZZA!!!  Go to Geno's East, Lou Malnati's or Pat's.

Portillo's has amazing chocolate cake!

If you like Asian noodles, hit up Slurping Turlte!

Any questions or what have you, hit me up and enjoy the city.  So long as you don't go to the SE or way West side, you'll be fine.

Chicago pizza is waaay over rated in my opinion...but if you do get it Gino's East is probably the best. People are pretty bad drivers there too. Phone Post 3.0

Gfropr -
Ron Bennington from Ron And Fez? Phone Post 3.0
Yes sir, best cupcake ever! Ronnie told Mike from Molly's exactly what he wanted and they went from there. It is by far my favorite food ever! Phone Post 3.0

Hot Doug's is gonna be closing soon, get there if you can, but be preprared to wait.

If you like gourmet hot dogs, check out Franks N Dawgs on Clybourn. Not nearly the wait

Joey Bocanegro - Get an Italian beef sandwich. Go to Al's Beef or Portillo's for one. If you go to Portillo's get a slice of their chocolate cake.

Go to some of the bars near Wrigley before and after the game, some hotties will be there.

Enjoy! Phone Post 3.0
I've always wondered, are Italian beefs unknown outside the Chicago area? If so that's the most depressing thing ever Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, Italian Beef is pretty much a Chicago area thing. Same with pepper and egg sandwiches on Fridays