In Cocoa Beach... any locals here?

I’m in Cocoa Beach at the moment and was wondering if there were any locals here that could help a brother out...

?

What's up, bro? I'm in Palm Bay.

Rising Tide or Grillers are both solid restaurants/bars at the port. The food at Rising Tide is fantastic.

Was at Patrick AFB there back in 2012. Pretty nice place overall as I recall.

EluThingol -

Nice! I was hoping a local might be able to point me in the right direction as to where I might procure some medicine...

EluThingol -

Rising Tide or Grillers are both solid restaurants/bars at the port. The food at Rising Tide is fantastic.

Good to know! We ate at The Tiny Turtle yesterday. No joke, best burger I have ever had.

The Loge -
EluThingol -

Nice! I was hoping a local might be able to point me in the right direction as to where I might procure some medicine...

I'm in Vero Beach burning one right now. 

I don't need bacon grease on my fingers though.....

The Loge -
EluThingol -

Good to know! We ate at The Tiny Turtle yesterday. No joke, best burger I have ever had.

The fat snook is the real deal too.

I can't help you with the weed. Good luck and enjoy Countdown County, bro!

JPro -
The Loge -
EluThingol -

I'm in Vero Beach burning one right now. 

I don't need bacon grease on my fingers though.....

Roger that. I understand!

EluThingol -
The Loge -
EluThingol -

The fat snook is the real deal too.

I can't help you with the weed. Good luck and enjoy Countdown County, bro!

I’ve heard about that one! Thanks brother!

Timeshare Scum Bag -

Go to Coconuts Bar and hit the beach out front.  Someone will be burning.  Choose wisely.  

Thank you!