In Destin, FL for 4 days. What should I do?

I brought my woman with me. Early 30's and 40's professional couple. Like to meet people, eat at great dives and drink.

Lookin for locals to steer us in the right direction. Phone Post 3.0

I'm a local, will post later when I get home. Weather has been crappy lately, so that's gonna suck for you. Phone Post

Claw Hand - I'm a local, will post later when I get home. Weather has been crappy lately, so that's gonna suck for you. Phone Post
Noticing that. Just ate at Shrimp Basket place. Not bad Phone Post 3.0

Go Fishing

at some point I would check out the area to the east along 30A.

The Red Bar in Grayton Beach is cool.

The town of Seaside is a must visit. Made famous in The Truman Show, it's just a cool place. Bud & Alley's overlooks the ocean, there is a wood fired pizza place, fish taco bar, good BBQ in an Airstream...

What are you doing tonight? Our last full night in Panama city, out doing drinks & food now Phone Post

I'm in Pensacola, but have driven down to Destin a few times...Boardwalk is pretty nice

Is that near Largo?

The OG has a friend in Largo whose body is ready for a good time.

The whales tail has some good good booze and food. Awesome Thai food Phone Post 3.0

Go trane with Carlos Diaz at Destin MMA. He is a Gracie Academy bb and a all around good guy. Phone Post

Well, so the weather is not going to be great this weekend, but we'll see.

Have you been been to McGuire's or that whole Emerald Grande area there on the waterfront by the Destin bridge? That's a good place to have a meal and relax.

If you're looking for a more "local" flavor type bar then go to the Red Door, it's kind of a thing around here.

What are you looking to do over the weekend?

the answer is always craigslist

http://okaloosa.craigslist.org/search/cas?query=w4m+destin&zoomToPosting=&srchType=A&minAsk=&maxAsk=

. Phone Post 3.0

For a nice place to eat I cant recomend the Beach Walk Cafe enought. The best service we have ever had.

For a day trip drive down 30a. Tons of places to stop and look at. Eat at Georges at Ally's beach. It was recomended to me by a member here. Phone Post

Stand your ground! Phone Post 3.0

If you like killer ice cream, head out 30A and try Blue Mountain Beach Creamery.

If you like to fish, go fishing. It's still good.

Everything I did tonight was across from the Hilton in Sandestin. I hung out at a bar called the graffiti's. Great bar, some good music and we got hit on by some 50-year-old whores.

Open tomorrow. Will take some of these recommendations and give them a go! Phone Post 3.0

Keep your head on a swivel, Florida isn't to be trusted

How kid friendly is Destin? I want to take a trip down there with my preschooler next summer but not sure what she'd be doing outside of the beach. Phone Post 3.0

roxa star - How kid friendly is Destin? I want to take a trip down there with my preschooler next summer but not sure what she'd be doing outside of the beach. Phone Post 3.0
I'm in Sandestin. Extremely kid friendly Phone Post 3.0