In Florida. My observations

No one is wearing a mask

I’ve had my vaccination card in my wallet ready to present it when I enter stores and restaurants. I’m crestfallen that not one person has asked about my vaccination status or asked for my card.

The only evidence of concern was Uber which makes you click that you’ll wear your mask when you enter the car. But that’s national not Florida specific.

Is anyone else alarmed about this? I have another 5 days here. I know I get a lot of stares wearing my mask on the beach and everywhere inside and outside. But I will be safe.

4 Likes

OP is a faggot.

53 Likes

You are not welcome in Florida.

26 Likes

Hopefully this is a troll post. If not please don’t ever move to Florida and bring you pearl clutching fear to this state.

If you wear your mask on the beach I imagine you also have a pink speedo on as well.

14 Likes

oh STFU queer

leave if you dont like it

11 Likes

His boyfriend wears the speedo…

9 Likes

Florida is free. Take a picture. The man is doing everything possible to put an end to that. It will fall too one day sadly. So get your picture of freedom now. Oh and don’t be a pansy faggot.

7 Likes

9 Likes

OP is the internet forum equivalent of stepping on a Lego.

15 Likes

100% troll confirmed

8 Likes

Someone go kick this dudes ass please

5 Likes

Of course it is.
That’s all he does.
I’m convinced most of these troll og’ers are kirik & co. just driving up clicks. They know we just can’t let these bullshit talkers slide.

6 Likes

Go home now, we don’t want faggots like you here.

6 Likes

My god this…

5 Likes

I’m alarmed at how many cocks you suck OP. Get checked.

10 Likes

In Texas,and I get the same look where significant number is not wearing a mask, but unlike you, I don’t bitch about people exercising their person freedom.

4 Likes

OP:

e-money

3 Likes

flora DUH

I feel bad that op posts here. Dumb trolls. I mean, that brings you enjoyment? Pathetic, just a Pathetic existence.

11 Likes

I like your troll shtick OP.

Floridian here. Just popped in to the weekly Florida thread to say this is a great state.

Be safe!

6 Likes