In great need of your help, plz read

I've been away for a few , pulling my life back together. I come here now to humbly ask for your help, not for me but my mother in law.

Her brother ( my wife's uncle ) passed away yesterday. He had no insurance of any kind and the family doesn't have that kind of money.

I have never asked you guys for money even when I've really needed it but again I ask not for myself but for my mommy in law. We have started a go fund me page. Anything you could spare would help out so much. If need be I'll provide the obituary or something to verify what I am saying.

Also plz keep my family in your thoughts and prayers. Below is the link, thank you all.

https://gofundme.com/27ckjes Phone Post 3.0

Sorry to hear buddy. Best wishes to you and your family.

Although, 5k would be a pretty damn nice funeral, no? I had to be a part of four funerals last year and the cheapest one we got everything done for about 2k and it was still very well done Phone Post 3.0

FYI this is whose funeral OP is asking you to donate your hard-earned money to:

http://www.wsaz.com/home/headlines/Drug-Indictment-Roundup-Underway-in-Mingo-County-204710781.html

Click the video.  That's him at the beginning.

GoFundMyKickStartPal -

http://www.wsaz.com/home/headlines/Drug-Indictment-Roundup-Underway-in-Mingo-County-204710781.html

I'm not asking you to help him, you fucking tactless douche.

I'm asking you to help my mother in law who is stuck with it.

You know I bet your just like money dick, every time you burp you taste semen Phone Post 3.0

ClutchTheBear - Sorry to hear buddy. Best wishes to you and your family.

Although, 5k would be a pretty damn nice funeral, no? I had to be a part of four funerals last year and the cheapest one we got everything done for about 2k and it was still very well done Phone Post 3.0
1500-2000 is about the best they found. Phone Post 3.0

YoungGunABKJ -
GoFundMyKickStartPal -

You know I bet your just like money dick, every time you burp you taste semen Phone Post 3.0
Stupid auto correct

Moby dick
Not money

I failed Phone Post 3.0

YoungGunABKJ -

...and the GFM is for $5k.  Whatcha gonna do with the extra $3,500 you scam out of hard working OGers?  It's high time these nonsense posts stop infecting this forum.

YoungGunABKJ -
GoFundMyKickStartPal -

And so all know, he got busted dealing dime bags of weed. Phone Post 3.0

GoFundMyKickStartPal -
YoungGunABKJ -

...and the GFM is for $5k.  Whatcha gonna do with the extra $3,500 you scam out of hard working OGers?  It's high time these nonsense posts stop infecting this forum.

Where did you come up with 5k?

I said 1500-2000.

I'm not arguing over this. Phone Post 3.0

Wait so he got arrested for drugs and then died while in jail, orr? Phone Post 3.0

YoungGunABKJ -
GoFundMyKickStartPal -
YoungGunABKJ -

Where did you come up with 5k?

I said 1500-2000.

I'm not arguing over this. Phone Post 3.0

How the hell do you sleep at night pulling this shit on a forum filled with good people with hearts that you try to take advantage of?  In your own god damned link that you posted, you have set the funding goal for the GFM for $5k.  

Now, I ask again, why have you set the goal for $5k to take from this forum when the cost for a funeral is $1,500-$2k?  What are you planning on doing with the extra money you take from OGers?

Sickening and terrible what you people do to others.

Damn, that's all? Never had to handle a funeral, but 2k seems like it wouldn't get a lot for anything rather something like that lol good to know though. Phone Post 3.0

Your mother in law doesn't have to pay for anything

ClutchTheBear - Wait so he got arrested for drugs and then died while in jail, orr? Phone Post 3.0
He's been out but that is where he got sick.

One of the deputies chain checked him n he got mrsa. They was talking bout taking his foot but he got to sick and died.

He was diabetic Phone Post 3.0

dunc - Your mother in law doesn't have to pay for anything
But she is, right or wrong that was her baby brother and she would never not do it.

I could say more about what she is doing to raise the money but some would say I'm just scamming.

Besides I don't need to justify anything, if you can help you will never know what it means to me ( my mother in law would never ask like I am here) and family. If you can't or won't , thoughts and prayers are appreciated. Phone Post 3.0

This is not the first time you've linked to a gofundme. And I've never seen you post anything but either "woe is me" or "x happened to my friend or relative please help them." Phone Post 3.0

You could always go this route.

xaeo -

Damn, that's all? Never had to handle a funeral, but 2k seems like it wouldn't get a lot for anything rather something like that lol good to know though. Phone Post 3.0
It will be a bare bones funeral

And the 1500-2000 is up front.

His body is 6hrs away Phone Post 3.0

How much have you contributed to pay for this? Phone Post 3.0

Thunderhorse - This is not the first time you've linked to a gofundme. And I've never seen you post anything but either "woe is me" or "x happened to my friend or relative please help them." Phone Post 3.0

VTFU for someone else calling this guy out.