In her @$$? Really?

Son of Neckbone - That is one sweet piece of memorabilia right there.

lmao that's some funny shit.  There's no way that was not intentional.  They knew what they were doing.

RollHighAllDay - I'd love to be the first in her ass. Phone Post 3.0

6ULDV8 - 

What is it exactly, a trading card?

Yup it's a Topps UFC trading card (auto/relic.) It features her autograph, plus 3 pieces of fighter worn memorabilia, that make up the lettering.

Looks like Topps UFC auto cards. Seems authentic too. Damn. Either someone fucked up at Topps or they're bro-fisting their pals because their bosses didn't notice before it got approved and shipped. Phone Post 3.0

In (her ass( Phone Post 3.0

Soup and Beer - 

lmao that's some funny shit.  There's no way that was not intentional.  They knew what they were doing.

Srsly...how many people did that have to go by before it was released if it's legit?

If it's a knock off I can see it because sometimes it comes from countries that do not speak or read english so it would not be recognized as easily.

BuddyRevell - 
RollHighAllDay - I'd love to be the first in her ass. Phone Post 3.0

bradu - 
6ULDV8 - 

What is it exactly, a trading card?

Yup it's a Topps UFC trading card (auto/relic.) It features her autograph, plus 3 pieces of fighter worn memorabilia, that make up the lettering.

Genuine or knock-off?

robopimp - Looks like Topps UFC auto cards. Seems authentic too. Damn. Either someone fucked up at Topps or they're bro-fisting their pals because their bosses didn't notice before it got approved and shipped. Phone Post 3.0

That is what makes me think it's a knock-off. WHo would not have seen that and gone..."oops, let's not ship it juuust yet..."

Triple X Guard - In (her ass( Phone Post 3.0

haha! too funny

Dougie -
Cole Can Grapple - If naked shots of her ass, I'm all IN. Phone Post 3.0

I'm pretty sure that it's not.

Cant blame a dude for hoping? VU for the find. Phone Post 3.0

RickStorm - 

haha! too funny

As first mod on the scene I think it is up to you to call Teh Dana and let him know someone either 1) Done goofed, or 2) release the lawyers!

Cole Can Grapple - 
Dougie -
Cole Can Grapple - If naked shots of her ass, I'm all IN. Phone Post 3.0

I'm pretty sure that it's not.

Cant blame a dude for hoping? VU for the find. Phone Post 3.0

Can't say I found it. That credit goes to Mixedmartialarts on Facebook.

I hear Dana's lawyers are a little busy at the moment.

Too busy for Ronda's ass?  

6ULDV8 - 

I hear Dana's lawyers are a little busy at the moment.

Too busy for Ronda's ass?  

It's Topps, it's legit.

bradu - 

It's Topps, it's legit.

Yep, a quick search says it's legit.

Don't know what they were thinking...