In Need of new Questions for 'Back Talk'

Preparing this week’s edition of Back Talk and I am calling out to you, forum mob to hit me up with your MMA-related questions to answer and dig into for the article. Want to talk a jam-packed UFC 262 card? Last week’s Bellator and PFL events? ONE Championship? Something else, let me know! You can find last week’s piece for the series at the link below.

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/ufc/back-talk-qampa-burgos-on-jon-jones-vs-francis-ngannou-mckees-potential-and-next-cm-punk/

No questions, but I gotta take time to listen to you on the Real Quick with Mike Swick podcast. Mike has been consistently critical of the MMA media, so I’m curious whether he put you on the spot during the show.

@Mike_Swick

^^ Never mind. That was Shane Burgos.

I can never get you Burgos guys straight! :slight_smile:

Why don’t you offer to go on Swick’s podcast to defend the MMA media?

@Mike_Swick

I can’t offer to be a guest on someone’s podcast. That’s desperate lol. Buuuuuut, if he chose to invite me I would be very happy to be a guest.

I tagged Mike above. Hopefully he gives you some time. It would help balance things, I’m sure.

1 Like

I would be all for it.

I got questions about brothers in MMA.

Who currently would win between Ken & Frank Shamrock & Nick & Nate Diaz.

Hey,it`s better than nothin.

1 Like

So its Frank vs. Ken and Nate vs Nick, or the Shamrocks versus the Diaz’s in tag team action? Also, do we mean right now or prime versions?

I`m talking about right now with age and injuries & inactivity factored in.

Diaz vs Diaz

Shamrock vs Shamrock.

1 Like

How about specific times that a corner totally failed their fighter.

Down 0-2 , hey man you are doing great…you look fantastic

Or the opposite, A fight that really changed tide because of technical observation from the corner and execution of the detail by the fighter for the W.

Interesting.