In Other News Jacare Needs That Title Shot

This fight had 0 buzz to it after the fact. For a card that ended up being crappy, this was easily one of the highlights of the night.

CRE - 
ausgepicht - Bisping scurred. He knows he'll be rolled up and smoked like a blunt and sent into retirement.

He's on the "Avoid anyone in the top ten, in my age bracket, my weight class, and in their prime" tour.

Only retirees, fighters past their prime and not in the top ten need apply.

You know as well as I do Bisping is not scared.

He is simply trying to get the biggest payday possible while a Champion that gets PPV points.

It just so happens that the biggest paydays possible happen to be likely easier fights for Bisping than Romero/Jacare.

Bisping is more than capable of beating Romero or Jacare.

But you are probably just taking the piss out of Bisping as you have for as long as I can remember ;D

He is scared.

Maybe not of fighting fighter "x", but of losing the belt. Because once he does, he will also lose his biggest payday opportunities.

And he knows he will lose to anyone top 5. Deep down even his biggest fans know this. I have no idea how ole Spits got so many fans outside of the blind nationalistic Brits. Must be mostly newer fans. He has the most obscenely padded record in all of mma.