“In Quarantine with...” #4 - Forrest Griffin

Awesome conversation with Forrest Griffin with many untold stories from TUF 1, including how close the finale was to be me fighting Forrest after Stephan almost getting kicked out of the house on the last night! Awesome trip down memory lane and happy to share with you guys. Enjoy! 

1 Like

ttt

3t

In for later

in

Love Forrest. In 

In late

JohnnyAppleseed4Life -

Forest Griffin cried on live television several times.

And he would make YOU cry several times.

Way to be, pal.

Ice Cold Igors Right Hand -
JohnnyAppleseed4Life -

Forest Griffin cried on live television several times.

And he would make YOU cry several times.

Way to be, pal.

Joe Rogan made me cry.

But enough about his comedy special.

Swick, great to see you!  Don’t be afraid to skate across this frozen pond more often ;-)

knockoutfighter -

Swick, great to see you!  Don’t be afraid to skate across this frozen pond more often ;-)

Thanks bud! We just posted Tim Kennedy and I just recorded Rashad Evans, which will post next. Trying to get new episodes out every 3 days... 

1 Like

Mike Swick -
knockoutfighter -

Thanks bud! We just posted Tim Kennedy and I just recorded Rashad Evans, which will post next. Trying to get new episodes out every 3 days... 

The Kennedy interview was AWESOME!  

knockoutfighter -
Mike Swick -
knockoutfighter -

The Kennedy interview was AWESOME!  

Thx!