In regards to Conor and his future Opponents

You know he's going to talk shit, so you anticipate it. It goes through your head what he might say and how you will respond to show you're calm and what not. Just signing the dotted line gets those mind games going.
All that coming in to a press conference and then actually dealing with it, is probably a lot harder then people think.
You have these little lines you're going to say to get some laughs and he just speaks right over your punchline and hits his own. It's got to piss you off.
Basically there's nothing you can do unless you're a monk or a late replacement Max Holloway.

Good luck. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think poor RDA understood half of what Conor was saying. He must have just been thinking to himself - thissa guyz iza batsheet crayzay. Phone Post 3.0

These dudes need to follow the Holm blue print... Nobody has handled shit talk better

KirkBJJ - These dudes need to follow the Holm blue print... Nobody has handled shit talk better
What shit talk? The twenty seconds of Ronda being an idiot?
There's levels to these things Phone Post 3.0

When RDA pulled him up for speaking Spanish instead of Portuguese I thought he might have been on to something but he quickly got smushed Phone Post 3.0

I think the best way to deal with Connor's trash talk is to laugh it off and thank him for bringing eyes to our sport, promoting the fights and hopefully more money to the sport. Tell him that you hope that he has a B plan after losing, and hope that he doesn't lose his touch in promoting fights because is he doing so great at it while winning. But once he lose and he will lose, what is his strategy to hype the fight. Phone Post 3.0