In support of the TUF ladies

There's a lot of negativity going around about the TUF 20 ladies. I respect peoples opinions, so instead of just arguing, I will post an opinion as well.

I don't give a shit about the "drama" on the show. I am aware that editing plays a factor. maybe it didn't. Don't care! What I DO care about is watching good fights, and I respect all the ladies who worked their asses off and provided us with an EXCELLENT season of fights and entertainment. You ladies are pioneers of a new weight division and represent most of the best in the world. THANK YOU!

And thanks especially to Bec and Rose who post here from time to time, along with every other green name (Cole Miller's video game advice is on point). It is really fucking cool to be able to interact with athletes like this! Phone Post 3.0

I agree.

I posted about this in another thread.

But basically. We see less than 12 hours of what happened. They are there for 6 weeks = 42 days = 1008 hours.

Means we see a bit over 1% of their time there.

Really dumb to judge based on that. Lots of context missing. Plus some really good fights. Phone Post 3.0

Picky McSnobberson - There's a lot of negativity going around about the TUF 20 ladies. I respect peoples opinions, so instead of just arguing, I will post an opinion as well.

I don't give a shit about the "drama" on the show. I am aware that editing plays a factor. maybe it didn't. Don't care! What I DO care about is watching good fights, and I respect all the ladies who worked their asses off and provided us with an EXCELLENT season of fights and entertainment. You ladies are pioneers of a new weight division and represent most of the best in the world. THANK YOU!

And thanks especially to Bec and Rose who post here from time to time, along with every other green name (Cole Miller's video game advice is on point). It is really fucking cool to be able to interact with athletes like this! Phone Post 3.0

^ This 100% 

Although I expect trolls and morons in here soon

^^^ so far so good! Phone Post 3.0