In the 1st two rds, Cyborg outstruck Holly 4to1

Round 1 - Total strikes landed: Cyborg 20 - Holly 5

Round 2 - Significant strikes landed: Cyborg 21 - Holly 4.

Truth is Cyborg dominated it from bell to bell.

Holly landed some hard shots and held her own, taking Cyborg to the 5th round, but Cyborg was too much for her.

Yeah but Holly out-struck the air like 500 to 1.

Not sure if your just pointing out a fact or trying to quite these obviously mentally handicapped ug’ers that are posting That they were not suprised at the 47/46 score cards or the ones that say holly was close to winning that fight she just didn’t have the gas to go for the finish in the 5th round (qhich I find funny because all these fuckers that were saying holly was gonna destroy cyborg in the later rounds because cyborg has no gas tank lol…) either way,no matter why u wrote it,thank u for doing so, I loved that fight and cyborg deserves respect finally for showing people that she can still do her thing against the top women in the worl,I had no idea that there was that big of a gap between strikes landed,solidifies cyborg winning every round even more.

Andersons from the matrix - Not sure if your just pointing out a fact or trying to quite these obviously mentally handicapped ug'ers that are posting That they were not suprised at the 47/46 score cards or the ones that say holly was close to winning that fight she just didn't have the gas to go for the finish in the 5th round (qhich I find funny because all these fuckers that were saying holly was gonna destroy cyborg in the later rounds because cyborg has no gas tank lol..) either way,no matter why u wrote it,thank u for doing so, I loved that fight and cyborg deserves respect finally for showing people that she can still do her thing against the top women in the worl,I had no idea that there was that big of a gap between strikes landed,solidifies cyborg winning every round even more.

Perfect. She won the fight from bell to bell.