In the combined 12 years I've lived in apartments

Gritty - I get burgers when I go out. There's so many foods I can't mentally eat so it makes it hard . Don't ask how burgers are on my ok list. I have no idea Phone Post 3.0

Ahh, okay so it's a psychological issue. I used to be a little like that a long time ago.

attjack -
Gritty - I get burgers when I go out. There's so many foods I can't mentally eat so it makes it hard . Don't ask how burgers are on my ok list. I have no idea Phone Post 3.0

Ahh, okay so it's a psychological issue. I used to be a little like that a long time ago.
100% mental Phone Post 3.0

the guy wont eat regular food, but he will suck dick at a truck stop. GO figure.

Not even for knife hits, OP? That's like the cheapest way to get baked. Phone Post 3.0

I have never turned on an oven when I got to work.  Think about THAT!

Seriously though, you've lived such a small and muted life, it is kind of crazy.  From what I've seen on here beer is about the only thing that you actually have a broad variety of.  I picture you wearing the same clothes from middle school, although more ill fitting now, and doing the same routine basically since high school.  If you're happy, that's awesome, but there is so much of everything to experience and you just don't get around to it.  But maybe that's just part of your persona on here ... I don't know.

In Limbo - 

what's worse is that it took you more than 30 years to have a burrito bro

I missed this. Gritty ate a burrito finally?

OP sounds like a city slicker. Prob has red hair too Phone Post 3.0

TommyRSU - Not even for knife hits, OP? That's like the cheapest way to get baked. Phone Post 3.0
Only beer, no hippie lettuce or other drugs Phone Post 3.0

ribz -
In Limbo - 

what's worse is that it took you more than 30 years to have a burrito bro

I missed this. Gritty ate a burrito finally?
Few years ago at chipotle

Couple from Mexican food truck too Phone Post 3.0

clattymine -

I have never turned on an oven when I got to work.  Think about THAT!

Seriously though, you've lived such a small and muted life, it is kind of crazy.  From what I've seen on here beer is about the only thing that you actually have a broad variety of.  I picture you wearing the same clothes from middle school, although more ill fitting now, and doing the same routine basically since high school.  If you're happy, that's awesome, but there is so much of everything to experience and you just don't get around to it.  But maybe that's just part of your persona on here ... I don't know.

I'm in better shape than you son Phone Post 3.0

Don't ignore my question BOY!! DO YOU OWN A PIZZAZZ!!!

Hurtsogood - Don't ignore my question BOY!! DO YOU OWN A PIZZAZZ!!!
Is that like a bedazzler Phone Post 3.0

Blade Brown - Couldn't you have afforded a home by now with all that wasted apartment rent? Phone Post 3.0
My rent is 795 and includes all utilities

My mortgage was 1630 plus everything else Phone Post 3.0

Gritty - 
Hurtsogood - Don't ignore my question BOY!! DO YOU OWN A PIZZAZZ!!!
Is that like a bedazzler Phone Post 3.0

http://www.amazon.com/Presto-03430-Pizzazz-Plus-Rotating/dp/B00005IBXJ

If the bedazzler makes the tastiest of cooked delicacies. Then yea, its like that.

attjack - You live a boring food life. Do you have a balcony BBQ at least? I think I'm going to slow roast some ribs today. It's cold out and having the oven pumping out that tasty aroma will work up my appetite.

But outdoor BBQ is not also an indoor heat source so there.

Yeah I'm not BBQing the ribs. It's near freezing and incredibly windy today. I was just relating a my cooking plans for tonight (which has been pushed to tomorrow night now), then I was asking more about OP to ascertain whether he enjoyed any form of home cooking.

I like to cook for a variety of reasons. Cooking can be creative. It's an art form. Cooking is healthy, or at least it can be. Cooking is economical. You can eat like a king for much much less than eating out. I do like to eat out, but I generally won't order food such as steak. Cooking can be social. Whether one on one with a date or SO, or with friends over cooking, or food, is an interest most people share.

Oh, I bought my ex a pizzazz last Xmas, lol Phone Post 3.0

Do yourself a favor and buy yourself one this Christmas.

If you're going to buy on of those why not get a quesadilla maker too? It's just as unecssary.

Good luck on your way to cancer and an early grave.