In The Gym WIth Arvloski

Ray... will u marry me ? You have to be the catcher of course... I aint gay =P

DMIFightguy.. Email me At davidheath44@yahoo.com

Who are hit trainers? What gym?

How bout just saying "Hi". I'm sure Arlovski is intelligent enough to understand the English version.

lol I did say hi and a few other things. =P

I know a few guys on this forum train directly with Arlovski. My cousin trains with him, and I have rolled with Arlovski before. I know there are at least 2 guys from Dino's school that post on the UG.

Oh I didnt get to roll with him... I wouldn't be any type of challenge... I was just in the gym when he was...

DMIFightguy, who is your striking coach?

Ask him if he plans to fight Mir in the near (hucher) future lol I like the way he says that lol.

Street Punk, I train at POW, who is your cousin?

DMI, is that coach the little hispanic guy, if so tell him he's turned Andre's hands into bullets.

i talked to andre on saturday @ naga chicago. he is a
monster. i am 6"1 and andre looked alot biger then me.
more than 2 inches.

he is a great guy! he took pictures with my kids and was very pleasant. he is a little shy due to the language barrier. imo.

Hersh is my cousin. I also know Romiro, Todd, Mike C., Henry, Brent, etc.

So is anyone gonna tell me how i can reach this gym or whoever i need to? If you are worried about me wasting their time I trained at Mikey burnetts Gym for three years and am 5-0, three were about andres size. I just want to try and train with the best in the sport to try and evolve my game.. HELP A BRUTHA OUT..
Davidheath44@yahoo.com

DHeath, I think they can be reached at the POW Kickboxing school. Try this link:

http://www.powkickboxing.com/

hey DMI, glad you finally found Dino. WHo are you bro, I'll be in class tonight. HOller at me.
-Elias

thanks a lot jones..

ttt

No, you're pretty gay.

if you really want to be nice and say hi, say

kak dela, suka? stress the suka because that is what makes it formal

Elias -- I was the kid who missed class lol... Traffic was sick... took me an hour to get there so I got there at 5:45 instead of 5:30 and rather than interrupt and add an odd number of people to the class... i sat out... But I stayed for the two classes afterwards... Thai and Kickboxing or whatever.