INARGUABLY the best guitar player on the planet

Its Michael Angelo Battio and its not even close.

He has invented and mastered techniques that no other player can touch, let alone improve.

He's fully ambidextrous, the guy literally shreds on two guitars simultaneously.

Hes an uncharismatic dweeb so he never will achieve fame and stardom, but he's just light years ahead of the rest of the wold technically.

This video is him just playing around with Van Halen licks, its not his best work, just a good example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW2oxzh0-pk

I apologize for lack of video posting ability, my blue name sponsor cheaped out after three years of true philanthropy, the scumbag.

1 Like

Heres his tribute to Randy that will induce half the og's shitty guitar players to quit in frustration:

https://youtu.be/qFfj-em-hJo

For me as an old guy, it’s always been Tommy Emmanuel. 

3 Likes

I play part time and I bet I can smoke every other guitar player on the og. I own a couple basses and play that instrument even less but I bet I spitroast any bass player here too.

Rakoshi - 

For me as an old guy, it’s always been Tommy Emmanuel. 

From a pure picking, fretting and musicality standpoint he's pretty incredible.

He still sits in awe at the foot of Batio with all the others.

In the history of your troll threads this is the dumbest Troll you’ve ever made.  

4 Likes

Guy is fast but unless he can do it with an acoustic, he gets left behind by Monte:

1 Like

4 Likes

I really dont understand the concept of complaining about a sponsor for a blue name.

Unless I'm missing something, that's pretty ridiculous.  what is the current price of a blue, $20?? 

Jaqen H'ghar - 

Guy is fast but unless he can do it with an acoustic, he gets left behind by Monte:

I'll se your shitty nylon string wankery and raise you a double guitar ambidextrous shred medley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ6oABxbSaM

RenatoCocopreta - Its Michael Angelo Battio and its not even close.

He has invented and mastered techniques that no other player can touch, let alone improve.

He's fully ambidextrous, the guy literally shreds on two guitars simultaneously.

Hes an uncharismatic dweeb so he never will achieve fame and stardom, but he's just light years ahead of the rest of the wold technically.

This video is him just playing around with Van Halen licks, its not his best work, just a good example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW2oxzh0-pk

I apologize for lack of video posting ability, my blue name sponsor cheaped out after three years of true philanthropy, the scumbag.

You dont have to be blue to post videos.

Create a video thread.  Paste the link.

Bravo

jake11 - 

I really dont understand the concept of complaining about a sponsor for a blue name.

Unless I'm missing something, that's pretty ridiculous.  what is the current price of a blue, $20?? 

I wasn't complaining, just calling him a faggot for dropping the ball.

I don't know from a technical standpoint who is the best guitarist but I know John 5 kicks major ass.

It's Guthrie Govan.

And before that it was Shawn Lane.

1 Like

icecap - 

It's Guthrie Govan.

And before that it was Shawn Lane.

MAB can play the best of Lane with one hand and Guthrie's best with the other, at the same time.

Check-mate Guthrie Lane.

I'd never heard of him until this morning when I watched his endorsement of a guitar I'm thinking about buying, so I looked up this goofy old guy who wears what appears to be a ridiculous black wig, and that's when I read his Wikipedia page and found YouTube vids of him shredding on a double necked guitar. 

Then I hopped on the OG and saw this thread. 

Life is strange. 

michael landau

RenatoCocopreta - I play part time and I bet I can smoke every other guitar player on the og. I own a couple basses and play that instrument even less but I bet I spitroast any bass player here too.

Hey I really liked that video. I grew up listening to Randy and it's why I started playing back in the day. I'm a shitty player myself, but I actually do a pretty damn good mediocre job on several instruments and I consider the entire music thing a journey that everyone is in a different point in time on, so I'm pretty self actualized about it...meaning I'd really love to hear you play just because I dig music like rolling with different people in jiu-jitsu is the best way to pick up new stuff.

Let me check out some links and if they're solid and you wanna put on an OG clinic I'll buy your blue name for ya. 

tsm29 - 

michael landau

Good, not great, very Zappa-esque.

Mariusz Goli

1 Like